wake up

Its been a week since sona and her peerage stay in the  witcher fortress
The team of sona and the witchers doing thier own stuff like training and studying. Yen reminded the team to get ready because of kiba's recovery was complete all they are waiting was kiba. It's his decision if he is goin to be awake or not.

Tsubaki- so today is the day huh.

Sona- yes tsubaki trust him he can make it.

Ciri-chill girls just wait yen and my dear y/n was there to observe him.

Sona-you git a point sister.

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS.

Y/n-( mind ) kiba come on wake up man you can do it.

Yen- relax y/n he can do it he is a devil you know. He is not a regular human like you.

Y/n-ohh yeah. You know i was a once a devil you know.

Yen- but you revert back as a human

Y/n-good point but still not a regular human.

Kiba-aaauuuggghhh!! My head hurts can someone get a number of a truck that hits me??!! He looks at y/n ohh its just only you.

Y/n - well kiba the truck that hits you will going is here and it will gonna hot you again..

Yen-welcome to the world of the living boy..my my you looks so dashing!

Kiba-huh!!

Yen-just look at your self in a mirror child! ( happy )

KIBA LOOK HIM SELF IN A MIRROR WOW SO THIS IS MY NEW LOOKS..KIBAS EYES WAS GREEN LIKE CAT'S EYE HIS HAIR WAS THE SAME COLOR WITH A SERIES OF RED STREAKS.

Yen- wait here boy.  I will inform the others.

Kiba-ok lady yennifer.

YEN WENT OUT TO INFORM THE TEAM.

YEN- alright ladies and gentlemen gather up now i have an announcement.

THE WITCHERS AND THE DEVILS WERE GATHER FOR YEN'S ANNOUNCEMENT

Yen-alright boys and girls i will going to inform you that the kiba is now awake.

The devils-he survive it!!

The witchers- alright it is a success.

Tsubaki-can we see him now?

Yen-not yet tsubaki.

Tsubaki- why lady yen.

Vesimir-because we were the one to see him first it is our code we will examine him first. Please call lord sirzechs and your sister inform them that kiba is now awake.

Sona- understood please excuse me i will inform them master.

SONA RETURN TO THE DXD WORLD AND REPORTTO THE MAOUS

THE WITCHERS WENT TO KIBA'S ROOM TO EXAMINE HIM.

Tsubaki-now guys all we have to do is  wait here.

The remaining team-hai!!

THE WITCHERS

vesimir-alright lets examine him.

Geralt- alright hhmm now what we have here??

Eskel-hoh his hair has the same color and there is a series of red streaks

Lambert-hmm his eyes were differnt among us.

Vesimir- hmm he is also a unique kind

Yes and ciri- yep! Another one  hehe ohh by the way here.