devi meets witcher part 2

After sirzechs ask serafall to finish the job grayfia and sirzechs went to  y/n's house...

Y/N'S HOUSE

SIRZECHS-hello y/n we are now here are you ready?

Y/N-ohh yeah i'm ready ( opening the rift ) these portal leads to my teams fortress come lets go.

Sirzechs- okay lets go

Witchers world

Vesimir- alright boys they are now here go to the hall i will be greeting them remember dont reveal y/n's real identity

The witchers- alright

Geralt- lets go!

When the remaining team walks to the hall y/n appear together with sirzechs and grayfia.

Y/N-well here we are

Sirzechs- so these is your team's fortress

Grayfia- its beautiful but these was a rundown castle.

Vesimir- these fortress once stand its tall until war was began long ago and decided to attack us and the war between slayers and monster.
Hello there i am vesimir i am the master of these run down castle and james mentor and trainer and i welcome you to the wolf's fortress.

Sirzechs- hello there master vesimir i am sirzechs lucifer i am one of the leader of the underworld and james friend.  And these is grayfia lucifuge she is my queen.

Vesimir-hello there come with me i will entroduce you to the other slayers.

( VESIMIR LEAD GRAYFIA AND SIRZECHS TO THE HALL).

Vesimir- here we are master sirzechs  lady grayfia welcome to the hall and these are the team of slayer. I would like to meet you geralt one of the legendary slayer  gies by the title of white wolf and butcher of blaviken

Geralt- hello there,,

Sirzechs- its good to see you master geralt.

Vesimir- and this is eskel another legendary slayer goes by the title slayer of the dragons.

Sirzechs- hello master eskel.

Eskel- good to see you sir, maam

Vesimir-and finaly these is lambert the legendary slayer goes by the title vampire and nechropages slayer

Sirzechs and grayfia's eye widen and their jaw was drop.

Sirzechs- what about you sir?

Vesimir- oh me i am retired i only do teaching and guide the young ones. Anyway these is yennifer a high class mage.

Sirzechs-hello there maam.

Yen- hello there my you look handsome and young.

Sirzechs- thank you maam

Vesimir- and this is ciri the lady of space and time. The adopted daughter of geralt and yen. And we are the slayers.

Ciri- how do you do sir/maam.

Sirzechs-hello there.

Vesimir- well now sir lets get down to business shall we.

Sirzechs- yes master shall we discuss it.

Vesimir- alright sir we already know why you meet us. Because james here request for our assistance in your sisters training for her up coming fight.

Sirzechs-yes masters i beg to all of you that help them to train my sister. Because my sister never train in her life so i ask james here for help but for a price to pay.