okay

after the small tour

mayor-so guys  did you like the place

y/n-yeah mayor i like it. you were right mayor this place reeks with supernatural being we sense it earlier during the tour .

azazel-yeah mayor. specially in the remote area that you show us.

y/n- yeah that area was reeking in malicious intent towards us..

mayor-haha that area is dangerous sir.. 

y/n-what do you mean??

mayor-that whole village was full of aswang..

y/n has an evil smile on his face.

mayor-why are you smiling like that.

azazel-because mayor he spotted your problem without being investigation.

mayor-is that so??

y/n-because mayor during our tour i am studying the area. reading their aura and notice their body language..

mayor-wow!!

azazel-so mayor prepare lots of body bag i mean it. because we will raise true hell in that area.. not only half of your remote area is reeking with different amount of aura. i sense elemental aura on that area.

y/n- need to investigate that area..

azazel- haha i will also try to come with you.

y/n-hahaha you should may be can have fun with them..

mayor-anyway we should get back to your hotel it's getting late. 

azazel and y/n- yeah let's go back now.

in the hotel

gabriel-hello y/n and azazel how are you doing.

azazel- were doing fine we have just finish our little trip..

gabriel- so how are your findings.

y/n-you were right  gabriel this town was reeking with monsters.

azazel-not only one but whole village was reeking with monsters they called aswang. but the remaining town was unknown and need to be investigation.

y/n-it's a shame that this beautiful town filled with homeless people and jobless citizen. childrens are hungry you know..

gabriel- i'm sorry for that to see this town i am trying to help them within my power but it seem nothig improve.

azazel-may be the problem was the previous mayor of this town.

gabriel- may be..however i have propose to the new mayor that i will give them a big sum of money in order to improve this town.

azazel-about that we already did. y/n offer the help and give the mayor a budget for the housing project. and give a job to the jobless people. we expect you will supervise this project gaby.. make sure the mayor fulfil his end of the bargain.

gabriel- i see. thank you y/n..

azazel-anyway the meeting tomorrow will not be so ordinary because y/n will perform exorcism to and curse lifting. the mayor told us that there is a positive victim of voodoo and witch craft.

gabriel-what!! black magic in this town.

y/n-it's true i told the mayor to prepare salt a lot of salt and mirror.

gabriel-why you need that.

y/n- i do believe that voodoo magic and witch craft magic could not be work if no demon involve in this type of magic. that kind of magic was extremely high. so in order to counter it i need mirror to trap who is the demon that posses the victim.