home home home

after an hour of walking y/n and the rest was now in y/n's home

y/n-i'm home!!

azazel-welcome home witcher how is your hunt??

y/n-well it was done!!

azazel-so the monster did you kill it?? or it was cursed

y/n- that monster of yourse turns out to be a stray devil and cursed beast lucky me the fang that i used for werewolf was effective..

xenovia-so it was a stray devil why did you spare the stray it should be eliminated.

y/n-i don't have the time to quarrel for a stupid girl like you dumbass.

sona-so who is the stray dear..

y/n-believe it or not it was gasper vladi from rias peerage.

sona-what!!! the first bishop of rias!!

y/n-my question is..how and why she becomes a stray??

sona-first of all it's a he dear..may be rias abuse him. he has a sacred gear you know..

azazel- what kind of sacred gear he posses??

sona-he has the forbidden valor view..

azazel-what! the forbidden balor view is in the hands of the boy..

sona- yes..

azazel-this kid has one of the longinus class sacred gear if the kid can't control it ti would be a disaster.

ddraig-so this kid has a sacred gear that has the ability to stop time..

azazel-yes but the question is how did you manage to tame this kid..

y/n- the kid was harmless he just hide in the cave to avoid bloodshed. i was lucky to find him there and this kid was cursed by rias gremory and becomes a stray..by the way before we go on where is my payment.

azazel-oi serzechs pay him up now...hahaha

sirzechs-y/n so you manage to finish the job..

y/n-indeed i finish and the cause was a cursed stray from your sister peerage the name was gaper vladi.

sirzechs-indeed he was  my sister bishop wielder of forbidden balor view and a damphir.

y/n-what?? this kid was a day walker vampire??

sirzechs-yes listen y/n his pieces was still strain if i remove his pieces he will gonna die i will transfer him to sona.

y/n-let him decide zechs as of no-

gasper-i don't wanna die please do what ever is right for me just let me live..

sirzechs-now now gasper i won't let you die okay i will transfer you as bishop for sona.

gasper-okay..thank you..

sirzechs-your welcome child.

after a minute gaper was now in sona's peerage as a mutated bishop.

sona-let him go to the spare room to rest..

sirzechs-y/n i tank you for sparing the life of gasper vladi and as for the payment here is 1 million dollars cash..and as i heard your request from azazel i will talk to the former dragon king tannin for his scale and some of his blood.

azazel-i will go ask for yasaka to open a portal bound for great red's help.

sirzechs-what you will go to the dimensional gap to meet great red...