late night stroll

After y/n called kiba to set the meeting
Y/n decided to take a walk.

Y/n-( using magic to make him self older ).  Hmm i guess my magic is sharp as ever heh. I guess being meditating and training every night was payed of. Hehehe.

Then y/n  start walking and he saw a  bar and enter it.

Y/n-hmm a bar huh i guess i need a drink sometimes.

Bartender-hello there what can i do for you?

Y/n- give something strong to drink. Here is the payment.

Bartender- alright coming up. When he see the payment  his eye widen

Y/n-im sorry fir these man i dont have these countries currency but i have these gold to pay you.

Bartender- sir this is too much for a payment for a drink but anyway thank you  will give you a drink as much as i can probably i will serve you for free whenever gou are here.

Y/n-alright sir.

Bartender- here you are  sir your drink

Y/n- thank you.

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS DRINKING ONE PERSONE CAME INSIDE THE BAR HE HAS BLACK HAIR WITH GOLDEN BANGS HIS AGE WAS ABOUT MID 20'S

stranger- oohh someone stole my seat here. Hmm excuse me sir  can i seat beside you.

Y/n- go ahead

Stranger-thanks " start examining " y/n from head to foot.

Y/n-why are you looking at me like that??

Stranger- ohh nothing i just looking my new drinking buddy here.

Y/n-ohh really so stranger what is your name??

Stranger- im azazel.

Y/n-hmm nice name you have there. Im y/n.

Azazel- you also have a nice name there buddy.

Y/n- thanks buddy. Here try my drink.

Azazel-( try y/n's drink ) gulp! Immediately spits and caught!!

Y/n-hahaha what buddy cant handle my drinks.

Azazel-what is this drink of yours its too strong!!

Y/n- that my friend is called  seven deadly sins. Its a combination of seven strong drinks.

Azazel- man your horrible.

Y/n-hahaha anyway azazel i need to go i have something to take care of.

Azazel-alright buddy tanke care. Hope we will meet again

Y/n- you too y/n slowly  walk away and  stop we will meet again " fallen one"

Azazel widen his eye and his jaw drop

Azazel- what!! How did he notice me!!  Who are you y/n??

AFTER Y/N OUT ON THE BAR

Y/N- I guess i have to revert back to my own identity "cast a spell to make him minor again".

AND Y/N start walking he saw the park

Y/n- a park i think i need sit over there.

As y/n sitting on the park he saw children playin he smile  when he see the children unknown to him tsubaki saw him sitting at the park.

Tsubaki-hhmm i see you enjoying your self here in the park mr hartfield.

Y/n- miss tsubaki i enjoy seeing children happy.  Seeing them smiling makes me feel good.

Tsubaki- hmm mr hartfield i have to ask when kiba is in school council he help you enroll but there is something what he said to us.

Y/n-miss tsubaki what kiba said to you is the truth he never lie tsubaki..when i was walking on the street to find y/n. I was lost then i landed on the cemetery then i saw kiba there and when crying.
When u was near i saw the grave and i see a familiar name. It was one of my friend.

Tsubaki-i see im sorry fir your loss mr hartfield. Y/n is also a good friend of ours also whe were shock beyond belief that he is gone now. Sona is the most affected that is because sha has a crush on y/n and when she heard the news about the death of y/n she was devistated she didn't cime to school even her sister cannot convince her.  She almost commited suicide but luckily i wss there before she did it.

Y/n- his eye widen about what she said
You do know if y/n was here he will be mad mad.

Tsubaki- yeah you were right there. I told sona that if y/n was here you think he will want you to do that! No! He will hate you if you kill yourself. He wants you to move on and continue live for his sake. Just think he will always be in your heart to guide you. Sona i was also shock and sad that y/n is gone.but he wants us to continue living. He sacrifice him self to protect his comrades probably if i was in his position i would also so that just to protect all of you.

Sona-i think you are right tsubaki he will hate me more if i kill my self.

Y/m-that is a great story that you have there tsubaki.

Tsubaki-indeed. Y/n died  in honor i respected him so much even sona.

Y/n- look at tsubaki holding a book.
Tsubaki what is that book??

Tsubaki- hmm these?? This is a book that y/n given to me. These is the sole momento that i have now. He personally write it.

Y/n-can i see it??

Tsubaki-here ( give the book ).

Y/n- read the book  and give it to tsubaki again-tsubaki these book take good care of it never lose it study it.

Tsubaki- what is this book? I read it many times mr hartfield. But i can not understand it.

Y/n-you dont have to understand it ms tsubaki just remember every text on this book.

Tsubaki- huh! Can you tell meabout these book

Y/n- sorry but i cant tell you about these book only you can do it. Just follow my advice to you and you will see.

Tsubaki-i see. Mr hartfield about kiba..but y/n stop her

Y/n- i already know that you gave a huge crush on kiba miss tsubaki.

Tsubaki-how did you know that?

Y/n- ohh come on i saw how you look towards him.

Tsubaki-but i don-

Y/n-hahaha tsubaki i may be heartless but i'm no fool. All you need is courage just confess to him. And i know the reason why are you patrolling in the school hehe you just want to see kiba.

Tsubaki blush madly.

Y/n-hahaha got yah!! Haha..you clever girl. Haha. Just admit to him that you like him you know..

Tsubaki-but what if he doesn't return my feelings.

Y/n-just relax kiba isn't like that he will return your feelings. I know kiba long enough.

Tsubaki- mmaybe your right. Any way i need to go now. I have something to do.

Y/n- alright thank you for spending your time with me .

Tsubaki-your welcome.

WHEN Y/N WAS ALONE

Y/n-sona why?? ( tears falling in hus eyes).

And there you have it guys i hope you like it and thank you for ready.