another set of meeting

after 15 minutes of waiting the  convoy of the team has arrive to escort them bound to the meeting place.

priest-hello lady gabriel sorry for my late arrival we have just hired some of the police to guard to your arrival.

gabriel-alright so i guess everything was ready to the town hall??

priest-everything is ready..

serafall-alright. ohh by the way i am serafall leviathan one of the leader of the  underworld.

priest- good day to you to lady serafall.

azazel-aside from that. may be later on another king of the underworld will arrive later during the meeting.

serafall-what another maou will arrive.

azazel-yep! and you know who was that maou..

serafall-mou!! why that idiot red hair decide to come..

azazel-he is not come here for political issues. he will come more in personal matter. so endure it..

gabriel-haha now now sera be a good king and let's go.

y/n ( whispering to azaazel)- good job there..

azazel (whispering to y/n )- fufuf! most of it is to annoy serafall all the way..

serafall-what  are you whispering at??

y/n-ohh nothing!!

town hall

media 1- look guys they are here!!

media 2- let's cover on what them it will be on the front page.

police- stay right there! you don't have to cross the line.

media 1-but sir this was the big cover to us!!

police- the mayor told us to not let you cross the line you can ask them later! the guest are not fan of media people.. 

edia 2-but sir it was a good scoop!!

police- this was supposed to be a close meeting!! the mayor not allowed media to cover it.  you can ask them later on! understand they are not here for fame they are in business..so i ask you to return to your line!! now!!

entrance

mayor-welcome ladies i am sorry about the media people.

gabriel- no need to be.  

vice mayor-good day to you madam i am the vice mayor of the town. 

gabriel- good day to you too. so shall we proceed to the meeting hall.

mayor- yes madam.

vice mayor- if i may ask madam where are your team??

gabriel- they are inside the car. 

on the signal that gave by gabriel they are now out of the car one by one