party at the house part 1

after the fight

sona's girl classmate 1- nee! sona-san! may i ask where do you leave? knowing that you have a booyfriend?

sona-me and my team along with azazel sensei lived in y/n's house..

sona's girl classmate 2- ehh! you all lived in y/n's house??

sona-yes! but not only us the 2 kendo girls along with regis,seira and xenovia lived there also..

sona's girl classmate 1-ehhh!!! just curious how come y/n can have so much people under his roof.

sona-well we know y/n since we were second year and y/n was a first year.

sona's girl classmate 1-  i bet you have a massive crush on y/n..

tsubaki-yes! he has a massive crush on y/n..

sona's girl classmate 3- ehhh! he as a harem now but are yu not jelous to the other girls that he has??

sona-nope! and besides one of his girl was our teacher in fighting but she is not here by no she was busy.

tomoe-not only that she was the same as y/n over there. she was also the teacher of katase and murayama over there.

sona's girl classmate 1- by the way tomoe-chan who is your boyfriend??

tomoe-well aside from sona and tsubaki.. the rest of the girls was in realationship with saji   who was there talking with the rest of the students.

sona's girl classmate 1-what about ddraig-san??

tsubaki-i don't know who was ddraig's girlfriend.

sona's girl classmate 3- eh!! you lived with them and you don't know his girlfriend??

sona- nah! we didn't interrupt to their personal life. and beside those boys were busy in training or hunting. if those guys over there was paying a visit they spend their time drinking to relieve their stress..

  sona's girl classmate 1-ohhh! i see! why don't we visit y/n's house??

sona-eh! 

sona's girl classmate 2- oh come on sona! we knew y/n was your lover but we had to know how he is in the house..

sona's girl classmate 3-and besides it was rare for us to have a girl talk.

sona-sigh! what can i do..oh alright you can visit the house..  

sona's girl classmate 123-yay!!

serafall-ara! so-tan! how are you i miss you so much!!

sona-oh dear!

serafall-sotan are you hurt?? did something happen to you??

sona-i should be asking you that sister! after you sent flying on the door after y/n!

serafall-mou! y-tan was meanie! he use me as his meat shield.

tsubaki-ehem!!

serafall-ohh!! tsu-chan i didn't notice you were there??

sona-and you do know that my class mates was watching you?? now introduce your self sister. 

sona's classmate-sister!!!

serafall-hello! i am serafall shitori!! i am the elder sister of sona-chan here!!

sona's boy classmate 1- anooo!! i know you!!!

serafall-eh??

sona's boy classmate 1- are you the magical girl that i saw  during the comic-con??