new day and score to settle

After the victory party the witchers and their friends retrun to their world sirzechs and serafall granted every wish they want while the exorcist are still  remains at kuoh.

School

Saji- dude you are a badass during the fight you battle the whole peerage of rias who has power upgrade due to kokabiel.

Y/n- hahaha yeah they are easy to win hahaha but kiba here was fighting those wild hunts.

Kiba- dude those persons are hard to defeat i have a hard time to fight them

Y/n- hahaha only those older witchers are capable and know how to deal with them! If i were to fight them ha! I will lose also. I have no idea how to deal  with them..

Saji- yeah! But still you were so badass and scary man..any way dude how is your private time with sona and ciri?

Y/n-hahaha man those girls are wild!! Hahaha and you how are your massive orgies

Saji- haha man until now my body was still sore.

Kiba-guys! Look are those exorcist.

SAJI-what do they want now??

THE EXORCIST WALKS TO THE DEVILS

Y/n- why are you still here exorcist??

Xenovia- we are here to settle some score.

Y/n-you dont learn your lesson do you?

Irina- irina!! Are you out of your mind!! Have you forgoten what lord michael said.

Xenovia-keep lord michael out of this!! Now you there i will settle a score!!

Y/n-are you threatening me?!

Xenovia- what if i can! ( xenovia attack y/n with durandal)

Y/n-ggrrr!! You should listen to what michael said you idiot ( y/n dissapear and punch xenovia non stop!

SONA AND HER PEERAGE ARRIVE AT THE SCENE

Sona- what is happening here?!

Irina- xenovia was  challenge and threaten that guy. And she attack immediately.

Tsubaki- both of you have never learn do you?

Irina- i try to warn her and even lord michael warn her but she never listen now what should i do?!

Sona- we have nothing to do y/n there was a dangerous person. And your friend over there has stay in his bad side!

Tsubaki- pray to your church that y/n over there spare your friend's life.

BACK TO Y/N

Y/N- you never learn your lesson dont ya!!

Xenovia-aaccckkkk!!! Aahhhggg!!!

Irina has nothing to do she saw how y/n attack  xenovia without any second thought

Irina- please sona stop them! He will kill sona!!

Kiba- no one can stop him now. His kind is unstopable.

HEAVEN

Gabriel- big brother!! I have a bad news for you!

Michael-what is it gabriel!

Gabriel- it's xenovia! She is fighting the same guy who she spar before again!

Michael- that girl never learns her lesson come with me we need to talk to that person and to ask him to give xenovia a second chance.

Michael and grabriel go to  kuoh