staying in witchers castle

After kiba's experimentation the rest of them are remains at the fortress while the maou are back to the dxd world.

Tsubaki-ugghh!! What happen?!

Sona- good morning  tsubaki!!

Tsubaki-what happen kaichu!! How is the  experiment..

Saji- hahaha..its finaly done tsubaki!!

Tsubaki- and why are you laughing??!!

Saji-its because you fainted tsubaki you are the first one to faint and followed by serafall!! Hahaha

Sona- honestly tsubaki in my peerage you are the only one who fainted..

Tsubaki (blushing madly)- shushut it!!

Sona- hehehe its its alright tsubaki if i was in your position  i could be fainted when i can see my boyfriend in that experiment.

Tsubaki- haaa!! You are lucky because the person the you love for so long has survive the experiment.

Sona- excuse me tsubaki!! Haha y/n now is my lover!! Hahaha i am a part if his harem!! 

Tsubaki- oh yeah!! You may be a member of his harem but you are still a virgin!!

Sona- shut up tsubaki we will do it in the right time and place..

Vesimir- now now girls!! Well ladies why dont you go outside  and enjoy the view.. hmm you are a devil any way. So i recommend you to practice your flying skills..hmmm

Sona- huh!! Are we allowed to go outside?!

Vesimir- i didt say  you are not allowed ?? You can go you know but i remind you stay close in the castle. Dont go far away ok you could also go ddraig. I know you want to fly and see the castle..i know you want to experience again of being free!!

Ddraig- ohh hell yeah!!

Vesimir-alrigh remember what i told you guys dont go far away these may be  my domain but still these place is still dangerous..

Sona and her peeeage- hhaaii!!!

Ddraig- understood master witcher

Vesimir- now go and have fun remember my warnings ok! Have fun girls and boy and dragon..

OUTSIDE THE CASTLE

SONA-ALRIGHT GUYS! REMEMBER WHAT MASTER VESIMIR SAYS OK WE CAN ALL GO AND EXPLORE THE AREAS BUT WE NEED TO BE CLOSE IN THE FORTRESS

SONA  AND HER PEERAGE - HAI! KAICHUO..

EVENING

Vesimir-so ladies how is your trip??

Sona- its good master the beauty was astounding!! ( smile )

Tsubaki-the beauty of the mountains was beautiful!!

Vesimir- and why is saji is trembling?!

Momo-that is because he saw a ghost.

Saji-a ghost! In the middle of noon! How is that possible!!

Vesimir- bwahahaha!! That is a noon wraight my boy!! Dont mind them as long as you dont step in their ground they will not going to hurt you..

Saji- but still they are very scary!!

Momo- booohoo!! Saji you are a devil and a dragon!! You should not scared them!!

Saji- said the ones who runs from those flying human like bird!!

Vesimir- that my friends are harpies!!

Tsubaki-harppies!!

Vesimir-i will explain everything later but now lets eat!!