under visit

underworld

grayfia-my lord here is another batch of papers.

sirzechs-ohh dear another enemy again.

grayfia-and after this you have your work out and training.

sirzechs-i see. 

grayfia-sona send the reports that all of them are starting on training with your masters.

sirzechs-i see. that is good.

grayfia-as for you my dear you will be running twice as the size of kuoh!!

sirzechs- gulp!! any way!

grayfia-don't change the subject dear. it's for your own good. and once the masters will return home they will test you.

sirzechs-i see..well okay but before that can you give me a good luck kiss from you my dear..

grayfia-fufufuf of course my dear. now finish your job we need to train.

sirzechs-okay!!

after a few minutes hours of working sirzechs saw a dragon sigil much to his shock to see that ophis visiting sirzechs

sirzechs-o-o-ophis! wh-what are you do-doing he-here!!!

ophis-no need to get nervous maou. i am here to clean my name and my group.

sirzechs-what do you mean??

ophis-i am not your enemy here maou.

sirzech (nervous )- if you are not our enemy please explain why did you create a bunch of terrorist.

ophis-the reason i create khaos brigade is to reclaim my home.

sirzechs-home??

ophis-the dimensional gap was my home before great red kick me out. i don't want war to come in the near future. all i want is to go home. i have no wish to create chaos.

sirzech- if you are not our enemy then who??

ophis-it's the old satan faction lead by rezivm lucifer. they promise me that they will help me to reclaim my home but it turns out they use my power in a twisted way.

sirzechs- what??

ophis-the old satan faction will revive the evil dragon. that was their plan. and my hunch they are planning something bigger.

sirzechs-i see. i hope i can trust you on this ophis.

ophis-it is up to you if you trust me or not. as of now i will relay this message on what the old satan faction are planning. and as for kuoh i heard that you have a friend that who was so called witchers.

sirzechs-where did you hear that.

ophis-i am a dragon god for a reason sirzechs. now i will ask you a question. do you know him or not??

sirzechs- i know him. he was in kuoh right now he was with serafall's sister.

ophis-alright can he fight the old satan factions along with the rouges.

sirzechs- i'll be honest. he can't fight them all. that is why me and the 3 factions will help him.

ophis-i see.

sirzechs-what are you planning to do. but i will tell you this don't recruit him in your activties.

ophis-shame. may be he can help me to achieve my goal.

sirzechs- don't include him ophis he is not an easy man. he can slay you ophis he was also a dragon slayer and he can seal you any time he wants.

ophis-are you bluffing?