the fight is on

The battle was about to start. Y/n is taunting vali. The white dragon  was  so annoyed he starts to attack. But y/n was so bore he request vali to call his team vali approved his request and the portal was  appear with vali and reveal his team.

Vali- now slayer are you ready??

Y/n-is that your team white dragon?!

Vali-what if it is? They are all my strong ally!! All of them are descendants of the strong people!

Y/n- ha! So what?! Hmm there is something wrong in two of your comrades hahaha one of them is a nekomata and a stray one too..isn't that koroka the ss tyoe stray! Haha no wonder your sister follow your foot steps i  the differnt way!!

Koroka- where is my sister! What did you do to her!!

Y/n- hmm nothing much i just freeze her in ice along with her master and the rest of  her team and send them to the most dangerous prison hehehe

Koroka was shock!

Koroka- what!! You send them to tartarus!! Gggrrr you will gonna pay for what you did!!

Y/n- as if you can! And you over there!! You didnt learn your lesson do you!! You seek for revenge do you former exorcist!!

The angels were shock to see xenovia was on the vali team!

Michael- ohh dear xenovia what did you do this time!

Gabriel- we try to warn you but you didn't listen.. its all up to you now.

Xenovia-prepare your self snow ball  we will gonna kill you this time!!

Y/n- (is angry and pissed ) i thought i told you to never show your face again ggggrrrt.

( y/n unsheathed his sword )

Albion- becareful vali that sword is dangerous..

Vali- if he could hit me i will devide him

Albion-just be careful that sword is unknown to me..

Vali-alright.

The leaders

Grayfia-oh dear he is now angry.

Sirzechs- everbody go to safety! This is not safe anymore

Everybody obey sirzechs orders

Y/n starts his attack so and vali and his team shock on how fast y/n was.

Koroka- where is he!!

Y/n-right here mother f*cker!

Y/n grabs koroka's head and immediately beheaded her!

Vali- koroka!! Gggrrr!!

Y/n butchered them  one by one slowly and painfully!!

Vali- gggrrr!!! Half dimension!!

Y/n-ha!! That wont do!! Spell breaker!!

Vali- what!!! Gggrrr!!!

Y/n disappear and appear in front of vali! And slash his sword to vali's face!

Vali- gggrrr!! Why you!!

Y/n-  hahahaha!! Vali may i ask you!

Vali- what is it!!

Y/n- how do you feel right now?

Vali- i'm doing fi- aaaccckkkk!!!!

Y/n-hahaha  i think you dont look fine!!

Vali- what did you do to me!!!!!