report to the king

After sona and her peeragefinish cleaning the orc building and put rias to the clinic sona and her peerage went to the under world and report what happen.

UNDER WORLD

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

sirzechs- who is it?

Sona- lord sirzechs it sona.

Sirzechs-grayfia please open the door.

Grayfia opens the door

Sirzechs- so sona why are you here.

Sona- i have a report  to about rias and most of her peerage.

Sirzechs-is there any problem between you and rias??

Sona-no my lord..but between our new student and rias have a huge problem.

Sirzechs-please explain.

Sona- i rather show you a video replay my lord.

( in this story sirzechs is not  a siscon )

Sirzechs- okay please show me sona.

Sona play the video replay

Afte several hours later

Sirzechs was very pissed and dissapointment but grayfia was thinking about the new student.

Sirzechs-sona i would ask you the video that you show me was true and never wire tapped?!

Sona-yes my lord and if i lied to you my lord we will be his next victim my lord.
And what we witness during the meeting we are afraid of him for his rampage and warned us about our report to you.

Tsubaki- and also my lord no one can escape from his deduction. He is very sharp very intelegent my lord he can detect even a smallest lie. My lord.

Sirzechs- hhmm from what i see through you sona and the rest of your peerage are telling the truth you are telling the truth. That person us very dangerous. And for some reason he is very friendly towards you. If i will going to judge i will eliminate him.

Sona-my lord  i dont want to disrespect you. But james is different from any of us or our kind. When you properly look at the video he has a two sword on his back. And durin hus rampage he only use his bare hand and use the unknown magic. He only unshealthed his sword when he try to stab rias. His sword is different from any other sword. But his sword is glowing my lord. If i'm not mistaken he also explain about his sword abilities.

Sirzechs-and what about the abilities of his sword?

Sona- his sword was enchanted with poison and it has the ability to burn in just a simple scratch.

Sirzeche's eyes went wide his jaw dropped.

Sirzechs-unbelievable!?

Sone- at first we also cant believe about his sword my lord but when we saw and heard about that abilities we  believe it immediately.

Sirzechs-hhhmm  so basically the new student was only in defence here and trying to clean his name but rias attack him underhanded.

Sona-yes my lord y/n was on defence when rias demand him to join to her peerage and he said no she attack him when he is about to leave.

Sirzechs was angry to rias

Sirzechs-not only the phenex recruited those two pervert and rape two innocent woman my sister caused too much problem also.

Grayfia- my lord please calm down.

Sirzechs- sigh!! Alright sona you can leave now thank you on for the report.