heaven's teaching

After what they learn about y/n's identity the arch angels felt feared and sorry for what was happen to them on the other hand they will talk to xenovia on her action and what their decision to her actions.

HEAVEN

Gabriel-what now big brother?

Michael- i dont know what to do gabriel.

Gabriel- what about the conference?

Michael- sirzechs told us that y/n u derstand it he said that the peace summit was a great choice.

Gabriel- i am glad that he approved it

Michael- on what sirzechs td us y/n was a great guy he always understand every decision we have made. He didn't  like  what xenovia's action. He was angry because she disrespected and threaten him.

Gabriel- alright. And irina was smart enough.

Michael- yes irina was smart she warn xenovia but she never listen.

Gabriel- clearly irina is a devoted girl may be i will turn her to be my ace what do you say?

Michael- its ok, but what about xenovia.

Gabriel- i cant have an angel who was a hard headed. And what would happen if i turn her?  Ha! If i turn her to be my angel she will return to kuoh and challenge him again.

Michael-hmm good point.  That girl causes me enougj trouble.

AFTER AN HOUR

Xenovia-ugghh!! My head! Huh! What happen where am i??

Irina- we are in heaven. Lord michael and lady gabriel arrived  before that guy you fight killed you.

Xenovia- ugghh! That guy the next time we meet i will gonna  kill him!

Irina-  suit your self  the next time you fight him  you probably gonna die or may be  he will gonna break your bones.

WHILE IRINA AND XENOVIA  BICKERING THE DOOR WAS OPEN.

GABRIEL-ahh good you are now awake xenovia.

Xenovia- thank you for  bringing me back to health lady gabriel.

Gabriel-xenovia if you have the strength to move please meet me and michael to the office. Also irina you can come also.

Irina and xenovia- res maam.

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS LATER IRINA AND XENOVIA WAS INFRONT OF THE ARCH ANGELS

Michael- xenovia how is your injuries

Xenivia- my injuries are healing sir.

Michael- xenovia you dissapoint me so much. You disobeyed my orders and you challenge that slayer to a fight.

Xenovia- i have my reasons my lord.

Gabriel- and what is your reasons for you challenge the slayer.

Xenovia- he broke my excalibur during our fight and he insult you.

Michael-so what if he insults me? Its because he insults me doesn't mean you have the right to attack him.

Xenovia- i'm sorry lord michael

Michael- honestly xenovia you are the only exorcist in history causes me a lot of trouble. First you disobeyed my orders second you challenge him to a fight and lost you are very lucky that we arrive just in time before he executes you. Just because you can wield durandal you have the power to elimenate him?!  To tell you franctly xenovia he indeed wield a holy sword but no ordinary holy sword xenovia that sword was the sword of the lady of the lake and the name is aerondight sword. That sword was legendary because that sword distroyed the excalibur. Even you have durandal the aerondight  will break that sword easily. And that guy is not only a witcher he is also a mage a very dangerous mage..challenge him again xenovia with your arrogant attitude we will make sure we can not save you again even irina will not gonna save you.

Xenovia bow's her head feel ashamed for her actions.

Michael- xenovia you are banned to go to kuoh again..if you value your life hear my warning do not go back to kuoh.

Gabriel- now that is over irina  i have a request to you?

Irina- what is it lady gabriel??

Gabriel- can you be my ace.?

Irina- really?

Gabriel- yes irina i saw your devotion  to us .. and we angels are happy to see that .now irina can you be my angel?

Irina- yes lady gabriel!

Xenovia- what about me lady gabriel?

Gabriel- i'm sorry xenovia i can't have an angel like you. If i turn you to be an angel what will happen. You disobeyed michaels order. If i turn you an angel probably you will go and arrogantly challenge him again. And i cant afford to wage a war to a certain slayer and his army. That monster slayer is not alone xenovia he has a bunch of it he is allied with a 2 devil kings and one of the devil king's is his girlfriend. And if you attack him again you will gonna cause a war xenovia.from the underworld and from the slayers.

Xenovia was very ashamed to her self

Michael- learn your lesson xenovia this is your final warning. As of this time you xenovia quarta  you are to be removed from being an exorcist of the church your actions  will not accepted here in heaven. This is your punishment for a case of  disobidience and insubordination. Your acces to durandal has to be lock up and sealed this punishments shall effect right now. You may go now.

Irina- i'm sorry xenovia i try to warn you many times but you didn't listen to me.

Gabriel- now go xenovia leave your life to the fullest. . Enjoy your time as long as you can and stay away from trouble this time.

After the meeting  xenovia was escorted by 2 angels back to earth.

Xenovia- humph! As if i will follow your words.

Unkown  to xenovia someone approach  to her

Vali- well well someone who was down over here?

Xenovia-who are you??

Vali- i am vali the white dragon emperor

Xenovia- what do you want from me?

Vali- i sense a power in you?! Are you a sacred gear holder?

Xenovia- i dont have a sacred gear! I am a the wielder of durandal and i am cast out from heaven for disobidience.

Vali-well thats sad. Hmm any was i have a proposal for you?

Xenovia- and what is it?

Vali- join my team and we will show them what can we do we will show them to do not under estimate us.

Xenovia-hmmp if i will join you i can get my revenge to the guy that merciles defeat me?

Vali- hmmm you can do whatever you want.

Xenovia- and i dont have the durandal right now because my acces to the sword islocked up and sealed.

Vali- no problem. Arthur here is a holy sword user .

Arthur- hello xenovia i am arthur pendragon the descendant of  king arthur i am currently the wielder of excalibur rule, abd a holy sword caliburn.

Xenovia- hello arthur its nice to meet you.

Arthur- i heard your problem from vali so i will lend you caliburn. Use it well miss xenovia.

Xenovia- thanks vali when do we attack?

Vali- during the  summit it will held kuoh academy.

Xenovia- alright we will wait for your order..

Vali-alright

Xenovia smiled wickedly and said

Xenovia- just you wait snow flakes i will kill you.. now that i am Allied to the white dragon him self i will destroy you..

AND THAT IS ALL GUYS I AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IN THESE STORY I WILL MAKE XENOVIA A BAD PERSON.

THANK YOU FOR READING