meeting with the devils

After y/n's night walk he decided to rest and prepare his meeting. He prepare his sword bombs potions and armor and he meditate

Moring comes

At the orc

Kiba-boucho i have a report to you and sona .

Rias- what is it kiba??

Kiba-can you please call sona to be here if you may boucho.

Rias-and why sona will be in these kind of report.

Kiba-that is because its a business matter so sona will be here for a report.

Rias- very well

Rias call sona.

Sona-rias what is it you want??

Rias- kiba requested your presence here at the orc bring your peerage also.

Sona-alright we will be there.

AFTER 15 MIN.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Rias-please come in.

Sona-hello rias what is kiba requested for our attendance here.

Kiba- kaichuo, kaichuo last night when i was on my way to my contract i was ambushed by a person that beat matsuda and motohama and he said to me. ( if you want to live pass these message to your master and the other devil. Would like to meet them tommorow evening.)

Rias- gggrrr!! How dare he ambush my servant. Alright we would like to meet him

Sona-alright we would also want to know him..

Kiba-thank you kaichou. And boucho i need to go to class right now.

Rias- you may go now.

Rias peerage along with sona's peerage went to their classes

Sona-rias dint try any stupid ideas and decision that you have in mind if you remember that guy can kill you.

Rias-as if he can do.

Sona- sigh!! Suit your self rias.

Sona return to his office.

Rias-at last mysterious guy  we will meet again and after that i will make you my slave hahahaha ( wicked laugh ).

Night time

ORC

RIAS-alright everybody was here and are you prepared to meet the mystious guy.

Rias peerage- haii!!

Rias- alright guys we will going to recruit that guy for my final piece.

Koneko-what if he wont agree.

Rias- we will goin to sneak attack him so that i can ressurect him.

Akeno- ohh good~~

Koneko- alright.

Issei- alright at last i will have my revenge for what he did to matsuda and motohama.

Ddraig-issei dont do anything stupid.

KNOCK!KNOCK!

SONA- HELLO RIAS ARE WE LATE??

RIAS-HELLO SONA NO YOU ARRIVE JUST IN TIME. NOW EVERYBODY WAS HERE WE WILL WAIT FIR THAT GUY  TO ARRIVE.

10 minutes later

Knock! Knock!

Rias-come in