witcher's anger

After y/n rescue both katase and murayama y/n decided to bring the girls to his home and explain to them about who he really is..

Y/n-here we are girls this is my home and here is your rooms  And change i will prepare some drinks  for explanation.

Katase and murayama- thank you y/n

After 15 minutes the girls and y/n are now in the living room.

Y/n- so girls wanna explain how did you ended up in the abandoned building and naked?

Katase-when we are waiting for you  on our table two guys approach us wearing a mask  and punch us that made us unconsious.

Murayama-and when we regain our conciousness we are in that building.
After a minute we saw both matsuda and motohama!! ( crying so hard )

Katase- we thaught matsuda and motohama are there to save us. But we were wrong they rape us!! Five times!!
( crying so hard ).

Y/n- was now angry and his blood is boiling..his eyes are now showing blood red. Those perverts will pay for what they did!! 

Katase-uhh james  your yes?? What happen to your  eyes james its red like blood.

Murayama- please y/n we need your explanation.

Y/n- sigh!! Alright girls i guess i owe you an explanation.

( after a long explanation )

Katase and and murayama got their jaw drop and shock.

Y/n- now girls do you believe me or not?

Katase-after what we saw do you expect us not to believe you?

Murayama-and you can cast any kind of magic?? And you also know sword fighting. And even monsters and ghouls are real??

Y/n- believe me girl i have  experience to fight a monsters.. y/n remove his  top clothes

Katase and murayama are shock again to see his scars in his body.

Katase-those scars are si horrible!!

Murayama- yeah its deep and horrible.

Y/n-those scars  are my prize for fighting a monster for just a coin.

Both girls are sad

Katase-i'm sorry for that james

Murayama- yeah im sorry to james

Y/n-uhhmm girls im sorry for this but JAMES HARTFIELD i'snt my real name

Katase- huh??

Murayama- can you explain james hartfield is not your real name??

Katase- if james hartfield is not your real name then who are you??

Y/n- allow me to re entroduce my self
I'm y/n l/n. A grand master witcher!! And a high class mage.and a former dead student of kuoh academy

Both girls are shock whaaaat!!! After all these time!! You are  y/n l/n.

Murayama- but how come you are still alive?!

Katase- yeah how come.

Y/n-girls! Girls! Please easy i will explain it to you.

( as y/n explain everything )

Both girls- wow  even supernatural being existed.

Y/n-yeah..everything in these world existed hehe..

Murayama-to think you are  a devil.

Katase- but i thought a devil was scary have horn and tails.

Y/n-hahaha that according to the books

The girls- i guess your right but this is a first time i encounter i saw a devil.

Y/n-hehehe correction former devil.

The girls oh yeah..

Y/n-alright girls its late now you need to rest ok.

Both katase and murayama- alright good night y/n!!

Y/n-alright good night girls..

When the girls now sleeping

Y/n- be ready you piece of shits!! I will come and destroy everything you have matsuda and motohama!! I will destroy both of you infront of many people as painful and most brutal way!!

And y/n call to kiba

Kiba-hello y/n.

Y/n-kiba ineed you here in my house now!!

Kiba- alright im coming.

When kiba is in y/n house he immediately notice y/n was beyond pissed and ready to kill.

Kiba-y/n what happen to you.

Y/n- kiba sit down and listen to what i was going to say.

Kiba-alright

Y/n explain everything to kiba what happen  kiba was beyond pissed and his blood is boiling.

Kiba-alright y/n i will support your decision and kill those bastard in your way.

Y/n-right you are kiba and i know rias and sona's peerage will be there.

Kiba-yeah your right.

Y/n-kiba both girls are here and they are now sleeping.

Kiba- can i see the girls

Y/n-alright come lets go.

As both boys walk to the girls room and knock the room.

Katase-kiba??  What are you doing here??

Kiba- katase can you please call murayama to the living room we need to talk.

Katase-okay

When they are now in the living room

Katase-so kiba what  are these meeting  these all about??

Kiba- katase my best friend here talks about what happen to you girls earlier and i guess you already know about supernatural being.

Murayama- yes kiba we already know about all supernatural being including you being a devil and james here aka y/n.  Being a slayer.

Kiba- alright and i would suggest to you girls that you have to stay now in y/n's house. For your safety. And tommorow y/n will gonna punish those who did raped you.

The girls-what but why y/n will going to set a punishment to them. Why not the police??

Kiba-thats because once y/n decided he will do it. He is the judge, jury, and executioner girls.

The girls are nervous to what will happen tommorow.

Kiba-girls all you have to do is to testify and be brave and dont worry i will be on your side ok.

Both girls agreed.

Katase-alright boys we need to rest  okay.

Murayama-same here.

Y/n and kiba-alright  girls.

AS BOTH KATASE AND MURAYAMA  GO TO THEIR ROOM.

kiba-what you will do now y/n??

Y/n- tommorow kiba i will not go to school by my alias. I will come to school as a witcher clad with armor and sword.

Kiba-but you will exposed your identity

Y/n- i dont care if many people will see me. What those two idiots did to those poor girls  they also strip those girls freedom.

Kiba-hmm your judgement your rules man. I will say these man. Give the most brutally punishment as can be.

Y/n-hehehe yeah man you will see that tomorrow..

There you have it guys i hope you like it
Thank you for reading