revenge and planning for war

After the sparring sessions both witchers are in the hunt for kokabiel.

ABANDONED CHURCH

Xenovia- damn those humans especialy that long snow white hair!! He broke my excalibur!! With a lowly holy sword!! When i see him i will gonna kill him!!

Irina- xenovia!! Have you never learn your lesson dont you!! Thise humans are no ordinary!! I saw what happen xenovia you cant evem lift up that seord of him

Xenovia- that is a holy sword!! It belongs to the chuch!!

Irina-if those swords belongs to the church why you cant lift it huh can you explain it please!!

Xenovia can not answer

Irina- those two boys is no joke xenovia!! They can kill us easily and when we attack them they didn't even move out to where they stand!!

Xenovia- how did they do that!!!

Irina- they perform exorcism rites xenovia!! Those chants are legendary!! Not even the arch angels know that chant!! If sona didn't stop that boy you will die without even trying!!

Xenovia- it cant be!!!

Irina- its up to you if you believe it or not!! If you continue your atyitude like that i cant even help you!! Now excuse me i have to report to lord michael and lady gabriel..about your actions!!

Xenovia- please irina no!!

Irina- no!! Xenovia! I have to report what you did!! Your attitude can cause a war between heaven and the sister of a maou..

HEAVEN

michael- hello xenovia how is your hunt.

Irina-lord michael our hunt was almost failed thanks to xenovia

Michael- what about her?!

Irina- because xenovia almost cause a war he disrespect the sister of a liviathan and challenge the two boys who allied the liviathan sister.

Michael-she challenge a human?

Irina- yes sir those two humans are no ordinary..one of them are broke xenovia's excalibur.

Michael-what how come?! No one can break the excalibur fragment.

Irina- believe me sir i saw it..if the liviathans sister didn't stop them we well be dead by now..and those boys can perform a powerful exorcism rites to us.

Michael- unbelievalble!! How come!!

Irina- we also dont understand lord michael. Those boys are now hunting kokabiel.

Michael-alright irina thank you for reprting i'll see you soon.

Irina- thank you sir!

Michael- ssiggh! Xenovia what did you just do..

Back to y/n and kiba

Y/n-kiba we will start hunting down kokabiel inform serafall and sirzechs what is about to happen tell them  call the witchers and the rest if i am not mistaken kokabiel is going to start a war!

Kiba- alright dude be careful.

Unknown to those boys rias and her peerage observing them.

Issei- boucho i will attak y/n you and the rest can attack kiba!!

Rias-issei think!! Kokabiel fold us to observe them first! Y/n is a dAngerous person attackim him by your self without a plan can kill you..you know what he can do and what he will going to do..

Akeno- rias was right issei we need a plan koneko asia report to kokabiel inform them what we saw.

Koneko and asia- right!