big brother's anger

After sirzechs and grayfia went to y/n house to apologize sirzechs and grayfia went home with happy faces

Morning.

Rias- ggrr alright guys we need another plan to recruit james to our team..

Akeno- hhaii boucho~

Koneko-what should we do now boucho?

RIAS WAS ABOUT TO ANSWER UNTIL SHE DISTURBED BY A MAGIC CIRCLE

Rias- uggghhh!! Who is it now?!

OUT ON THE MAGIC CIRCLE

Sirzechs along side with grafia- that would be me rias.

Rias- big brother what are you doing here you supposed to be in your office?

Sirzechs-i have a business here to deal with.

Issei- so that person was rias older brother and a maou

Rias- and what is this business big brother.

Sirzechs- tell me rias how is your peerage did you complete your team?

Rias-yes big brother i have completed my team ( arrogantly smile ).

Sirzechs- is that so? Then who is your final piece?

Rias- its the new student here his name was james hartfield?!

AND RIAS FEEL A SHARP PAIN ON HER HEAD.

RIAS-aaaaarrgggghhh!!

Sirzechs- whats wrong rias are you ok?

Rias- my head hurts?!

RIAS STAND UP BUT SIRZECHS SLAP HER.

RIAS- why big brother?? Why did you slap me?!.

Rias peerage went shock

Sirzechs-dont lie to me rias because you will suffer a massive pain in your head.

Rias-what do you mean!?

Sirzechs- its because james cast a curse spell to all of you so that you cant lie!! Try to lie again it will gonna double the pain. Each lie you make it will double the pain. Now talk!!

Rias-how did you know about james

Sirzechs-its because sona report to me about your meeting?!. From start to the end until you attack him behind his back.

Rias-im sorry brother!!

Sirzechs-honestly rias i dont know what to do with you anymore. I dont know when did mom and dad got wrong to raise you to become like this rias i was dissapointed in you!!

Rias-big brother i just-

Sirzechs-thats enough rias! I dont wanna hear your alibies again.

RIAS WENT SILENT

SIRZECHS- im gonna warn you all and listen to me..stay away from y/n from now on..stay away from sona you hear me!! If any of you went to james and sona i will not stopping them from killing you UNDERSTAND!! and you kiba!!

Kiba- yeyes my lord??

Sirzechs- from now you will be a free devil from the gremory rias has no authority over you..

Kiba-yes my lord.

Sirzechs- remember my warning to all of you!! Stay away from james and sona.

Rias-how did you know james address big brother.

Sirzechs- i am the lucifer rias!! I rule the underworld and these worlds affair. Its naturally know his address.

Rias- can you tell me his address.