party at the house 2

after several minutes of walking they reach the house of y/n

azazel-well principal we had arrive in y/n's house

principal- eehhh!! this was his house???!!!

sirzechs-indeed!! 

teacher-unbelievable!!  that kid has a mansion!!

michael-sensei! this was our payment for y/n and the rest of his group hard work..

serafall-compare to what he did to every one of us it was nothing. deserve a house like this for their hard work.

principal-ohhh those boys are so humble.. i didn't imagine he has a house like this big..

sirzechs- i want the best for my brother figure to live a life on his own. despite i lost my little still he was there for us..

principal-haha true sir. you raise a fine young little brother figure.

azazel-oi! don't hag y/n for your self!! i am part of his family you know!!

sirzechs-yeah! but still i am the one who knew him! haha 

ddraig-ohh shush you too.. every one of us is y/n's family!!

azazel/sirzechs-yeah!! you are our grandfather here!! bwahahahaha

ddraig- well i can accept that but what about albion hahaha!!

azazel-nah! you can troll him more..

sirzechs-any way let's go inside! 

meanwhile

sona's girl classmate 1- s-so-sona-san! is this where you all lives??

sona-yep!!

sona's girl classmate 3- it's a freaking mansion..

sona's girl classmate 2-yeah!!! it was huge!! 

tsubaki-don't be so shock girls..every time y/n and kiba go to hunt  or slay monster they earn each 1 million us dollars per head of the monster. but y/n is not greedy he shares his earnings to all of us..so that we could buy our personal needs..

katase-well that's y/n for you..hahaha

sona's girl classmate 2- well that guy was not greedy after all.

sona-ohh please!! we already know he hides something from us.. 

tsubaki-hahaha!! like the diamond that he tries to hide when we sneaking behind his back??

sona-hahaha!! yeah! but i am not that type of person who is greedy in jewelry or whatever. i know he has a lot on his possessions. who knows where did he hide it. and i am not like my old friend who lust in everything..

tsubaki-i know who it is.

sona's girl classmate 1- you know kaichou!

sona- sona is fine we are not in school days.