escape from cocytus and exorcist

Its been three months after the mutation and now the gang back to school and return to their normal live kiba also  return to school.

( note: i will make kokabiel here can enter and cocytus he has the access to let any person to escape the prison cell)..

COCYTUS

Rias- gggrrrr!!! Y/n when i going to escape here i will make you pay!!

Issei-i will murder that guy butcher him
He will gonna pay!!!

Rias and the rest of her peerage agree they will have revenge.

??- hoh! You want to have a revenge to your former pawn??

Rias- who are you!! I demand to show your self!!..

??-eve all of you lock up here you still arrogant as ever?? Gremory becareful with your word your arragant attitude will lead to your down fall..but your lucky!! I will wage a war i can let you out on this prison  and help you to your revenge!! And if you like  i will give you a power all you have to do is join me!!

Rias- who are you!!

??- my name is kokabiel leader class fallen angel!! So what will you say?!

Rias- alright! I will join you!! If you help us to get a pay back!

Kokabiel- hahahaha!! Alright come wit me!!

KUOH ACADEMY

Y/N was walking to school when he saw two person clad in robes

Y/n- hhmm?? Exorcist? What did they want here??

EXORCIST

??-irina are you sure this is your home town??

Irina- yes xenovia this is kuoh! ( bubbly tone).

Xenovia-lord michael said that this area was run by the gremory and sitri ? But where can we find them??

Unknown to then sona and her peerage are waiting on the school gate.

Sona- good day to you. May i ask what  the exorcist doing here in the town of kuoh?

Exorcist

Xenovia- we are looking for a person in charge here?

Sona- i am the person incharge here comeback here after the school day was over.

Both exorcist nodded

AFTER SCHOOL THE EXORCIST RETURN TO THE SCHOOL AND SAJI ESCORT THEM TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL.

SONA- WELCOME EXORCIST I AM SONA SITRI  I AM THE ONE INCHARGE HERE NOW STATE YOUR BUSINESS??

XENOVIA- before we could continue what is the human doing here?? And what is the stray devil here?? ( arrogant tone ).

Y/n- do you have any problem if i am here??

Xenovia-what if i have?

Y/n- hmmm.. get to the point exorcist..

Xenovia- ggrr!! Why you!!

Irina-xenovia!!  Stop it!! And sit down!! We are not here to fight!! We are here for business!!

Xenovia-fine then!! Sitri we are here to hunt a fragment of excalbur!

Sona-the holy sword?? Why did you hunt that sword here??

BOTH Y/N AND KIBA'S SHARPEN THEIR EYES.

Xenovia-lord micheal told us that the exorcist stole in the church and he told us that kokabiel stole them and bring them here in kuoh.