cursed or not

azazel-who are you dammit!!!

imagine this is y/n

                                                                                imagine this is kiba's armor

Location school field

seira-who are you!!!

Y/n- i am y/n dammit!!!

azazel-what the hell y/n!!

tsubaki-any way!! kiba and y/n since when did you change your armor???

y/n-ohh i ask ddraig to give me some of his scales!! hehe

kiba- true dear!! as for me it was a gift from the others you know who..

tsubaki-alright!! 

y/n-so dear! who is his schmucks over there!! Sorry i didn't listen during class..so azazel what are you doing here??

azazel-i am merely here as an advisor for the student council!! and over there is an exorcist from michael..

y/n-okay!!  you there blue hair..be glad that you reinstated as an exorcist. i will give a warning cross my path again and you will not so lucky next time..ohh and as for the brown hair irina right good job there..and what is the white har regis and seira doing here??

sona-dear they will gonna assist us to what ever happen here..

y/n-alright azazel! i heard from ddraig that the khaos brigade making their moves??

sona and the rest-what!!!!

azazel-yes they did and their leader was ophis!! that is why this territory needs a man power you cannot fight this guys alone..

y/n-alright if the dragon god was their leader azazel i need something from you..

azazel-what is it may be i can provide you..

y/n- i need a dragon scales and a dragon blood, a sealing spell book, a silver and a steel bar!!

azazel-i can provide  silver and steel bar to you but dragon's blood and scale it will be difficult to ask.