reunion with the enemy

After kiba talk y/n about what rias going to do y/n decided to let them .

Unknown to rias they will going to face the y/n a former devil and now a monster slayer.

Rias-(calling koneko) hello koneko come to the club right now

Koneko-alright boucho.

Koneko was in the orc

Rias-i need you to observe james if ddraig is right we need to plan on how we can make him join into our peerage.

Koneko- alright boucho.

And koneko was  out on the orc

Koneko-i have to observe him but how when i first saw him when he is walking to the hall i never sense any malicious aura in him. Any way i need to obserce him more.

LUCKILY KONEKO SPOTTED Y/N EATING AT THE RESTAURANT SHE IMMEDIATELY HIDE IN THE BUSHES.

KONEKO- HHMM I SENSE NO MALICIOUS AURA TOWARDS HIM. HMMM IS HE HIDING HIS AURA SO THAT WE CANT DETECT HIM?? OR MAY BE HE IS A REGULAR HUMAN?? I NEED TO OBSERVE HIM MORE!!

UNKNOWN TO KONEKO KIBA ALSO HIDING NOT FAR AWAY  from koneko.
So she started to observe him huh. To bad you cant detect him easily koneko even me hehehe.. y/n and me are very good when hiding our aura..

Unknown to both  kiba and koneko y/n detect koneko.

Y/n-( mind ) so rias you started to move huh! Let see how you will last and kiba good job hehehe.

When y/n has finish his lunch  he is going to arcade but he has been surrounded by robbers.

Robberer 1- hello there pretty boy give me your purse or you will going  to regret it.

Y/n-is that so?? Or you will be the one will going to regret.

Robberer 2- oh really a boy  like you can defeat us are you crazy hahaha!!

Y/n- we will see about that!!

NOT FAR AWAY KONEKO WAS OBSERVING WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

koneko- ( shock )-what in the name of maou did he do to those robbers.( fear )
I have to report this to rias.

WHEN KONEKO WAS AWAY KIBA WAS ARRIVE.

kiba- heh! Koneko you follow y/n  huh!! Now you know what he can do.

When y/n butcher the robbers  kiba appear  to y/n

Kiba-y/n i see koneko was following you

Y/n- i know kiba i notice it also and even i notice you.

Kiba- how did you notice y/n.

Y/n-kiba we witchers have a very strong sense. I can also sense any aura. In the slightest. And also we can also the best tracker also.

Kiba-wow! Being a witcher have a sharp senses heh not only best monster slayer and powerful alchemy you are also best in anything.

Y/n-you are seeing a fragement of what i can do man.

Kiba-hehehe yeah well we  can see your other side any time soon.

Y/n- hehehe any time soon  man any tine soon.

Back at the orc

KONEKO- boucho i have return!

Rias- so koneko  how is your mission.

Koneko-boucho i have follow him during his lunch i sense  that he has no aura  he is just a human.

Rias-hmm i think ddraig was wrong about him.