tracking down and recruitement

After y/n show him self to rias and her peerage

Y/n-damn that rias gremory still arrogant just like the last time!!

Kiba-yo y/n you there??

Y/n-im here kiba!!

Kiba-damn man what  did you do to issei?! That punch of your's was solid!

Y/n-ha! You bet man! That is solid punch!! And what will happen if i mix it with magic?

Kiba-if you mix it with my magic maybe issei will blow up.

Y/n-wrong kiba it will knock him out for several days and he will forget that i punch him..

Kiba-wow that punch of yours make koneko run for her money.

Y/n-yeah your right.

Kiba-hehehe

Y/n- so what rias will going to do now??

Kiba- hhmm may be  rias will send someone to track you that.

Y/n- well wish her good luck.. i bet he will send koneko to track me..now that rias having a hard time to track me.

Kiba-what if rias will gking to send me??

Y/n- then she send a best tracker.

Kiba-oh shut it..y/n hahaha

Y/n -hahaha..

THE NEXT DAY

ORC

RIAS-alright now that we are here i need you to listen..

Rias peerage now listening to what rias said.

Rias- alright  listen you already know to what happen last night during our mission.

Issei-yeah!! And if saw that guy again i will destroy him!!

Kiba- as if you can win agains't him??

Issei- hell yeah prince charming!!

Kiba-we will see you try..

RIAS-ENOUGH YOU TOO!! KIBA I WILL ASK YOU THIS?? HAVE YOU ANY CHANCE THAT YKU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT MYSTERIOUS GUY??

KIBA-no boucho..

Rias-then why did you said that issei will not going to win against him?

Kiba-did you forget what heppen last night boucho? He easily put issei down with just a single punch boucho..i dont know what he can do or what he will the next tine that we will encounter him again. And look at those sword those sword of him its glowing. I have never seen that kind of sword in my life?! Or may be his sword was enchanted or put something on his sword..

Akeno- like runes?

Kiba- probably but who knows..

Issei- is it possible to put some magic or whatever ob a sword??!!

Kiba- yes! It's highly possible but only a master swordsmith can do that..or an enchanter..

Rias- is it possible that he can be a fallen angel or an angel??

Koneko- angel?? It's impossible for an angel to slay people..it's against their law..a fallen it's a no also..he doesn't show an aura..even a cadre class had a hard time to supress their aura..

Rias-you may be right there. But who is he?? And why he has a sword like that..is it from a church.

Akeno- doubt it..because his weapons is far to different..they have an alchemist as i heard but they don't have any master swordsmith