62nd Chapter: It's Perfect

(September 2025 - 3 Months later)

"So where are you guys now?" Max asks, her being in front of the mirror, her getting done curling her hair that is a little below her shoulders, her going to put some of it in a ponytail behind her head with the rest of it being down, her getting started on her mascara, her being in a black and red stripped romper that zips up in the front, her having it half way zipped to her chest showing her red vulture tattoo, her wearing black high top sneakers with red shoe laces.

"We are now in Colorado." Will answers from the FaceTime call. "I never knew that the mountains would be so cool." He smiles.

Max laughs. "I know you hate being bitten by bugs though."

"Oh my god it is so annoying! But I got that spray to spray on yourself to keep them from biting me." Will replies. "Oh well, at least I know I am really tasty for them to be biting me so much."

"Oh my lord." Max rolls her eyes.

"Isn't today the day you Lucas Erica and Holly go to Cuba?" Will questions.

"Yeah but there has been a little....pit stop." Max comments.

"Huh?" Will questions.

Yes today does make the day that they all leave to go to Cuba, even Robert and Ashlyn being at the house waiting that way they can catch a flight as well as they return back to New York for their business. Only thing is...

They are waiting for the parole officer to get here.

Yes they understand that bad weather has caused them to need more time to catch up on work but Max even feels herself getting pissed. This morning turned into early afternoon, then early afternoon turned into late afternoon and late afternoon turned into evening and now...

It is evening and they have yet to still arrive.

"Lucas is definitely pissed right now." Max mentions. "That's why I'm taking my sweet time getting ready plus I'm just giving him some time to blow. I do understand his frustration though, this is honestly getting ridiculous."

"Yeah that would make me mad too." Will comments.

"Yeah and Lucas is the type of guy to have everything planned and when it doesn't go as planned it kind of ruins his day." Max sighs a little bit.

"Hey I'm sure it is going to end just fine as soon as you all get to Cuba and to you alls new place." Will comments.

"Yeah it is like completely bare in here." Max looks around the bathroom.

"So is he like going to...get the mansion demolished or something?" He questions.

"No he's going to sell it." Max replies.

Max looks towards the door when she hears a slam, her looking back at Will. "Okay Will I have to go."

"Okay just call whenever you are there." Will tells her.

"I will." Max says before hanging up the phone, her leaving out of the bathroom and going to the kitchen area, seeing how Lucas slams the refrigerator door with a bottled water in his hand.

"I know you're pissed but slamming walls and doors is not going to help." Ashlyn shakes her head.

"Plus keep in mind there's a little girl over there." Robert whispers while pointing at Amaya.

Lucas looks over at Amaya who plays with Holly, Holly being seated on the floor while she rolls over onto her back, Amaya giggling hard while crawling after her, her continuing to roll over.