21st Chapter: A Villain Made

Harsh breaths

Running like crazy

Blood trickling down.

Sam holds Susan over his shoulders, one of his arms hooking over the back of her thighs while the other one holds her arms, him quickly running down the hallways, him growing more nervous and more breathless and more sweaty. His shirt is off from him using goes on shirt for cloth of a makeshift bandage for Susan, him running around the halls.

"HELP!" Sam calls out. "SOMEBODY HELP!"

"HELP!" Holly calls out, Hopper and Joyce applying pressure to Erica's wound as she lays limp on the ground, everyone else having tears in their eyes.

Lucas screams out loudly while he holds Max in his arms, blood beginning to be all around the floor as he pulls her in closer, blood soaking his hands and being on his shirt, him looking down at Max and going to pull her in closer.

So

Much

Anger.

Sam screams out loudly in anger as he falls on his knees, him frantically looking around while he holds Susan. "SOMEBODY!"

So

Much

Anguish.

"FIND SOMEBODY! FIND SOMEBODY!" Holly yells, Jonathan and Steve going to quickly run out of the room with guns in their hands, them going to begin running around the paths.

So

Much

Numbness.

"No..." Lucas looks down at Max, her eyes being closed and her body being limp. His eyes are blank while angered, emotionless while maddening, dull but....

Numb.

"Almost got it!" One of the drillers say.

Robert goes to cock his gun, Ashlyn cocking her gun as well while she has her medical bag on her back.

"Got it!" They go to open up the bunker door.

"Woah woah what do you guys think you are doing?!" Powell exclaims.

"Our friend is in there!" Hillard states.

"No you all stay—"

"Screw that!" Romano says before him and Hillard go in the bunker.

Cassidy hands a Bobby pen to Josephine, her quickly going to go inside of the bunker as well, all of the cops beginning to make their way inside of the bunker.

Josephine raises her chin a little as she uses the Bobby pen to free herself from the cuffs, the two cops eyes widening before she goes to slam both of their heads against the truck, them going to pass out.

Josephine's maddening expression sets on her face before she goes inside of the bunker, her quickly going another way while the cops go one way.

Josephine goes to put her hair up, her going to look around a little bit before she finds a door on the end of the hall, her going to input the code before opening the door, all of the X eyes being inside of the room.

"Josephine?" They question. "How are you here?"

Josephine goes to hold her cuffs tightly. "You all take my son?"

"It was instructed of us, he came with all the others we just couldn't let them go."

Josephine nods her head a little bit. "Instructed...by Sue yes?"