47th Chapter: Having time together

Music plays in the living room of the house, the LED lights and the fire being the only lights around the large area, either them being on the couch laid out or on the floor.

Max sits on Will's lap on the couch, her legs being stretched out as she leans her head back, her letting Cassidy light her blunt before Max brings her head back forward, her going to hold the blunt in between her fingers. "Life is good everyone!" Max exclaims.

"Max don't get high." Jane says.

"Yeah you still have to ride your bike home." Will adds in.

"I know I know." Max waves off, her blowing to smoke out the smoke with a smile on her face. "Thanks guys! Thanks for having a party for me!"

"We're so happy you're back Max." Mike says. "And Redness and Black is amazing."

"Thank you Mike." Max says while she goes to get up. "I'm going to get a beer which is going to be my only one I promise." She holds her hand out.

Max goes to make her way over to the kitchen, her having to take off her leather jacket from the warm heat in the house, leaving her in just her red lace corset shirt and her high rise black slacks that she has on and the red ankle socks she has on from taking off her heels, her going to open the refrigerator and take out a beer, her going to close the fridge and try and open the beer.

Romano makes his way inside of the kitchen. "Need any help?"

"Yes please." Max answers, Romano taking the bottle and going to pop open the top. "Thank you thank you."

"Welcome." Romano smiles, him handing her the beer.

Max takes the beer with a smile, her going to drink some of it while looking at him. "Sooo...." She starts making Romano look at her while he makes a drink. "You and Will huh? You both had a jolly Christmas?"

Romano chuckles a little, him squeezing the orange slice and going to put it in his beer bottle before going to drink some. "Damn does he know how to give some head."

Max chokes on her beer, her slapping her hand against her chest, Romano just laughing at her. "Oh! Okay I wasn't expecting that piece of information to surface so suddenly."

"Trust me it was sudden for me too." Romano goes to lean his forearms on the counter.

Max smiles as she leans her forearms against the counter as well, her going to smoke her blunt while holding her beer. "So...what does that mean for you guys? Do you like him?"

"I do." Romano nods his head. "He's cool funny but also very supportive of his friends. He always makes sure they are cared for and I like that, everyone always feel comfortable with him. To where they can act goofy but at the same time have a shoulder to cry on."

"You're exactly right." Max says with a head nod. "Will has been my complete rock through hard times, and I always have so much with him. Karaoke in my room, or just talking while scolding some movie or show, having conversations and arguments over the most dummest things then laughing at it." Max smiles making him chuckle lightly. "He's just everything you need in a best friend, and everything you need in a boyfriend. You deserve that Romano as well as him.

Romano smiles a little more. "Yeah I think we do."

Max smiles more, her looking when Will makes his way to the kitchen, him looking at the both of them while slowly setting down his cup. "Hey sexy." Max smiles at him.

"Hey...." Will trails off a little bit. "Am I in trouble?"

"I'll let you guys talk." Max smiles while she grabs her beer and go to leave out of the kitchen.