39th Chapter: A Desire to Please

"And then we went to this amazing restaurant where they literally had the best pork dumplings and they put it in their broth and it was just so good!" Max smiles while she is in the bathroom of the large RV, her wearing one of Lucas's black buttoned up shirts that comes to her mid thigh, it being buttoned up until the last five top buttons, her getting done putting her skin products on and her going to brush out her hair. "And the dessert was really good, pig's blood is not that bad."

"Pig's blood?!" Will exclaims.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, or maybe it is." Max shrugs, her taking off her earrings. "I don't know either or it was good."

"That sounds fun Max, and damn the RV looks good!"

"Yeah." Max smiles. "Lucas spent like over two mil on it, and he got all of the furniture on it too."

"Damn your man spoiling you!" Will squeals.

Max smiles more. "Oh what can I say?" She flips her hair a little bit. "I'll reciprocate his pleasing tendencies."

"Oh I love the sound of that." Will smiles. "Tell me all about it. Wait he isn't in the RV is he?"

"No he's driving the truck that way we can park somewhere for the night, somewhere with a view." Max answers.

"Okay cool! So what were you thinking?"

Max smiles a little to herself, her beginning to tell Will her ideas.

"Is the food really good there?"

"It really is Erica. I want you to visit here whenever you get out." Lucas says while he drives the RV down a road, it leading up to a secluded hill.

"I won't ever deny new food."

Lucas chuckles a little bit. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good, I actually earned a telephone in here for good behavior." Erica says, her being seated in her cell with a book in her hand while she holds the phone to her ear. "And also because Madeline is Ashlyn's sister so I have that on my side, and books. Never realized how good books really are."

"Is...is like your bed at least comfortable?" Lucas questions.

"Don't go doing that Lucas." Erica shakes her head.

"I know." Lucas sighs a little bit. "I have some news."

"What's that?"

"Ashlyn said she would be able to bring some Ultrasound equipment to the house to just do a checkup on the baby and to see what gender it is since mother is five months pregnant." Lucas says. "So....by tomorrow I should know what the gender is."

Erica smiles, leaning her head against the wall. "I think you and me are hoping for the same gender right now."

Lucas chuckles a little bit. "Yeah I think we are too, let's not jinx it though."

"Alright. Let me know tomorrow then. Or whatever it is for you guys since you are technically on the other side of the world so it's night time for you guys whereas it's day time for me." Erica mentions.

"Right I always forgot about that." Lucas replies. "Well I'll wait for your call and hopefully I'll know by then."

"I'm able to receive calls, I just don't have to call you. Perks of knowing the warden." Erica mentions.

Lucas smiles more. "So whenever I get back I will be able to see you just privately right? No plexiglass?"

"Yeah. These kids are realizing I shouldn't be messed with so everything has been good behavior...at least what the guards can see."