53rd Chapter: Visitations

(February 2025 - 1 week later)

"The families of Regina Garfield and Edward Spark has spoken up in regards to the death penalty of Josephine Harrington. As well as the Wheeler family for the death of Ted Wheeler. Steve Harrington has yet to give his opinion about the death of his mother and his father and if closure has been received for him. But we are glad that the families of these victims as well as the victims killed by Josephine in Indiana State Prison is able to find closure."

Will closes his locker while he looks down at his phone, Mike and Jane being besides him, him holding his phone up and to the side while they watch the news. "Damn."

"Yeah I was like shocked but at the same time I was eh because you know....Josephine is one crazy bitch." Jane shrugs.

"Plus she killed Sue which was the person who put us in that escape room so." Mike shrugs.

"That's what I'm saying. I don't feel bad for one second." Will says back.

"Are we talking about the lovely deaths of Josephine and Sue?" Max smiles while she goes over to them, Suzie being besides her.

"Yes we are." Will replies.

"Poor Steve." Suzie says.

"What do you mean poor Steve the bitch deserved death." Max shrugs.

"Oh trust me I know that." Suzie nods her head. "But you know...she was still Steve's mother and she still cared for him. To hell with Sue though because she tried to kill her own children."

"Yeah." Max sighs. "Should we give him a call?"

"I tried but he wasn't answering. Cassidy answered for him." Jane says.

"And Nancy and Jonathan tried to but same thing Cassidy answered for him saying that he is just...processing I guess." Mike says.

Max sighs out a little bit. "That must be hard, having a crazy psycho that still cares for you."

They look up when the bell goes to ring. "We'll see you guys later." Max says, her going to stand besides Will.

"Alright bye guys!" Mike waves, them going to walk away.

"So I'm still on to come to the mansion after school?" Will questions.

"Yep you are." Max nods.

Will squeals in excitement. "I cannot wait to see Amaya."

"Yes but remember no wandering!" Max points at him. "He's very particular."

"Is he going to give me the stare down all while I'm there?" Will questions.

"No he's going to be out." Max shakes her head. "He should be at Tennessee right now with Amaya to visit Erica, but then he like has back to back meetings."

"Thank god." Will breaths in relief. "Don't get me wrong I like him he's just very intimidating."

"Yeah can't you blame you there." Max shrugs, her looking over at him when she sees him smiling down hard at his phone. "What has you so smiley?"

"It's just Romano." Will shrugs.

"Oh yeah." Max smiles. "He did say how you did give him good head."

"He said that?!" Will smiles hard while turning his body to look at Max.

"Yeah he did."

"Yes!" Will cheers. "I know I did honestly because he was definitely vocal and he got really excited."

"Oh my god." Max shakes her head. "Sooo....since you are my best gay...how about a little advice?"

"Advice on what?" He questions while texting.