26th Chapter: The Wish of Erica Sinclair

(July 2024 - 1 Month later)

Susan leans her head back while the hot water pours on her, her hands slowly going through her ginger hair that is down to the middle of her back, her softly scratching through it while the conditioner is in her hair.

She looks down at the healed scars on her stomach, her fingers tracing over the long scars, her slowly going to close her eyes.

Susan turns around when she hears footsteps, her eyes widening when she sees a X eye person with a knife. "NO!" Susan quickly pushes Sam away.

Sam falls on his bottom, him screaming out when the person stabs Susan instead in her stomach, her slowly looking down at the knife inside of her before they pull it out, going to stab her again making her grunt out.

Susan looks over her shoulder when the shower door opens, Sam coming inside and his arms going around her. She closes her eyes while she leans on him, her arms going over his.

"It's been a day since you have been discharged." Sam says, leaning his chin on her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now since I am showering in my own shower." Susan sends him a smile.

Sam smiles back at her, Susan going to turn around and her arms go around his neck. "Just let me know if you feel any pain."

"I feel no physical pain." She pulls him in closer, her hand going through his hair while pulling him in closer. "Kiss me."

Sam leans in to kiss her, him going to put his hands on her sides, her going to lead him to the shower wall, him going up against the wall, her hand going to slide all the way down.

Sam groans a little bit, their lips garaging each other's. "Dearest. No you just got discharged—"

"Shhh." She hushes, her other hand sliding down his chest while she kisses him.

Her arms wrap around his neck, her bringing him to her and her going against the shower wall across, her hand going back to his cock and going to stroke it, her going to jump up on him, him pushing her back against the wall.

"The doctor said nothing strenuous." Sam says on her lips.

"Then it's a good thing this isn't strenuous." Susan responds. "Please, I really want to feel you right now. You need to release some frustration anyways."

"Yeah but I don't want to hurt you—"

"Sam." Susan says against his lips. "You're not gonna hurt me, just shhh." Her hand goes through his hair again, her going to bring him in for another kiss.

Sam kisses her back, him grinding himself against her before he slowly pushes inside of her, both of them moaning in great union, Susan clutching more onto him. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, please start moving." Her legs go more around him.

Sam's forehead goes against hers, him beginning to move slowly inside of her, him holding himself back as he pulls out.

"Why are you pulling out?"

"I'm about to loose control."

"Sam I swear to god." Susan pulls him in closer. "Fuck me." She says on his lips.

"Dearest." Sam tries.

Susan huffs out, him putting her down on her feet and her leaning her head back against the wall. "Are things going to change Sam?"

"No...dearest it isn't." Sam shakes his head. "I just don't want to hurt you, I really don't I almost lost you."

"I don't want you to treat me like broken glass Sam."