57th Chapter: Graduation Time!

(June 2025 - 2 Months later)

"You think I'm stupid?" Will sings while he looks at Max, Max and him going to circle around the desk in the classroom, everyone else in the class either standing and sitting around the room. "You think I'm bat shit crazy having you on my mind? You think I'm helpless?!" He sings out. "My Algebra gone equal you every time!" He points at Max.

"Do you think I'm calling?!" Max sings out in a high note, everyone cheering and whistling. "You think I'm calling out your name every night! Girl I've falling for...you!" They both sing out.

The class all cheer while clapping, the teacher smiling while she claps.

Max clasps her hands together. "Wait should we sing that song at the party or is there another song we should do?"

"Do Bongos by Cardi and Megan!" One guy says.

"Oh should we?" Will smiles at Max.

"Oh my god we totally should." Max smiles back at him. "But if we do I'm going to do Megan's part."

"Aww man." Will pouts. "But okay that's fine."

"Wait so you guys are singing that at the graduation party after the ceremony?" One girl questions. "Are you guys going to do the choreography too?"

"Hell yeah we are." Max replies causing loud cheers.

"Well I am happy for each and everyone of you guys. Happy graduation everyone, 2025!" The teacher exclaims while clapping, all of the students in the room going to cheer out loudly, everyone beginning to talk amongst themselves.

"The ceremony is about to be lit." Will squeals while him and Max go to the back of the class, both of them going to sit down on two desks together next to each other. "I love how they are letting each student choose a song to play for thirty seconds when their name gets called."

"I know right it makes it more fun!" Max smiles.

Today makes the day that they are finally graduating High School, today making the final day of school and them having their ceremony this evening and then their graduation party. Max must admit that it has been a fun year, them going to different parties and even help Jane get the graduation party ready, and just on top of them being bad in class and getting kicked out, them walking the halls or running away when they have to hide from the Principal.

She just felt like she was able to be a kid again.

And it feels nice.

"Okay so come on give it to me!" Will claps his hands, him turning his body to face her. "What are you wearing?"

Max smiles more, her going to cross her legs. "Okay so on prom Lucas dressed as my colors." She starts, her smiling to smile more. "Tonight I am going to dress in his color."

"Yes!" Will squeals hard.

"But he doesn't know what I'm wearing, I'm going to surprise him." Max smiles. "Along with the present I got him."

"I thought he told you not to get him a graduation gift." Will says.

"Yeah but since when do I listen?" Max shrugs simply.

"True." Will shrugs. "You are you and me getting ready together?"

"Yes we are along with Jane and Suzie." Max replies. "Which by the way I am going to have Amaya there with us because Lucas has some work stuff he has to do as well as Robert and Ashlyn so she'll be with us while we get ready."

"Yes I love that baby." Will smiles.

"Yeah she's such a sweetheart, except at night." Max shakes her head. "She cries like...five times a night at least and we always have to just rock her back to sleep because most of the time it's not because of a diaper change or anything she just wants to be held, more so by Lucas because you know...he's very warm."