51st Chapter: What happens in Prison...Stays in Prison

Max stands in the shower, her slowly letting her hands flatten down her shoulder length hair while her eyes are closed. She softly scratches her hand through her hair, letting the conditioner set more into her scalp, her already done shaving.

She slowly runs a hand through her hair while she stares at the glass wall in front of her, her just looking aimlessly ahead of her in thought.

Max looks out of the window besides the front door, her watching how Lucas talks to Cohan from behind the gate. "What in the hell is he doing here?" Max questions to herself.

Lucas just sits there and looks at Cohan with his stoic expression. "I've heard about you Cohan."

"Good things I hope." Cohan replies.

"Lap dog things, either by the self centered attitude of yours or by money, or by my father." Lucas states. "You solved three big Cybersecurity cases. One in Chicago one in New York and another in California, it has earned you a lot of recognition." Lucas explains. "But the way you go about things show how arrogant, self centered and cocky you are, which makes you rather useless."

Cohan just chuckles a little bit, him coming closer to the gate. "Well your father told me ALL about you."

"No doubt." Lucas responds.

"I know you're really X-Eye." Cohan states, Lucas just simply looking at him.

"Then why don't you have a warrant for my arrest then?" Lucas questions. "Oh yeah right, you have no proof." He simply answers.

"Detective."

Cohan looks as Max goes to stand besides Lucas with crossed arms, him just chuckling while shaking his head. "Oh I should've known, I knew you got way to defensive when I was asking about your little boyfriend here."

"You know detective when a case is closed that means that it is done, which means your cocky ass is just here to stir up some drama like some dumb basic teenage girl." Max states.

"I'm forming my own investigation." Cohan shrugs. "How's the baby by the way? I'd imagine they're really not that healthy based on the hotel they found Sue at plus with her being on the run with no money I imagine."

"Piss off." Max states with crossed arms.

Cohan chuckles a little. "It's a really selfish thing to let your own sister go down for something you did, your father did say you were quite selfish."

Lucas tilts his head a little bit while looking at him. "Wow, your effort to set me off is so not working." Lucas smiles. "But detective I know you are just doing your job, so whenever you get proof of your suspicions you can come and talk to me then, but your efforts to intimidate me is very much not working for me, but nice try."

"Maybe you should try working on cases that are actually open, and leave him the hell alone." Max says.

"Yeah I don't know, think I'll have a talk with your mother Lucas, and see what she has to say about you." Cohan shrugs.

Lucas shrugs a little bit. "Then you go do that. Until then don't try and get any closer to my gate, otherwise you will get electrocuted." He says before turning around, his arm going around Max.

"How does it feel to be the cause for your sister and girlfriend getting hurt?!" Cohan calls out.

Max stops. "This little—"

"Keep walking." Lucas says. "It's okay."

"How does it feel to know your sister is in Juvie for something she didn't even do?!" Cohan calls out while Lucas and Max still walk towards the door. "How does it feel to know your father told me everything?! Everything!"