20th Chapter: The Escape Trials #3

The three motorcycles drive down the road at top speed, them weaving in between cars, Hillard being at the front with Cassidy behind him and Romano being last.

After a long time of the drive they finally pull in front of the police station, them quickly hopping off of their bikes and going to quickly make their way inside of the station.

"We are still receiving live footage of the victims and X-Eye which is Lucas Sinclair in a unknown location where they are being tested, like the experience of Lucas and Erica Sinclair when they were in the escape room. This is being broadcasted and streamed all around the city and police are unable as of yet to track down where the signal is coming from."

"Hey!" Hillard calls out over the loud TV, Powell and the other cops turning to look at him. "We know where they are!"

"Max Lucas all of them they are in a underground bunker!" Romano adds in. "We can show it to guys we know the way."

"All units!" Powell says in his radio.

"We need ambulance we don't know their conditions!" Romano quickly says. "We need cops all around we need everyone that we can call!"

"How are we even going to get in?!" Cassidy questions.

"Shit that's right." Hillard curses.

Cassidy eyebrows furrow a little bit. "I have an idea! You both lead them to the bunker I'll be right back!"

"Where are you going?!" They question.

"To get a key inside!" Cassidy quickly says before leaving out.

She quickly jumps on her bike, her putting her blue and pink braids in a ponytail, her putting on her helmet and quickly starting up her bike before driving off on it.

"Come on lets go lets move!" Romano quickly says as him Hillard and all of the cops leave out of the station, Hillard and Romano getting on their bikes and going to start it up.

"Coordinates have been sent follow us!" Hillard calls out.

"All units follow the motorcycles!" Powell quickly says.

Hillard and Romano start up their bikes, them going to quickly turn on them and get on the road, the police cars following them as the sirens turn on.

Cassidy weaves in between cars, her going full top speed on her bike, her making the drive to the Indiana State Prison building, her quickly getting off of her bike and taking off her helmet, her going inside and slamming the ID on the receptionist desk.

"I need to see Josephine Harrington now." Cassidy says firmly.

"All requests to visit the inmates within solitary confinement must be requested by the Warden and a appointment set—"

"I don't have TIME for that understand!" Cassidy exclaims. "My friend and her friends are in trouble trapped in a bunker where we cannot get in! You seen it it's being streamed everywhere! And she's the only way in so I need to talk to her NOW!"

The woman nods a little, her going to pick up the phone and put it to her ear. "Sir...Cassidy Smith is requesting to speak with you regarding the streaming of the escape room mishap again, she says Josephine could be of assistance."

The woman nods before hanging up the phone. "He'll be down in a minute."

Cassidy paces a little bit, her looking towards the door when it opens after a minute, revealing Robert as he takes off his hat, him adjusting his trench coat. "Are you the warden?"

"Who wants to know?" Robert questions.

"I'm Cassidy a friend of Max's." She replies.

"Maxine Mayfield?" Robert raises an eyebrow, Cassidy nodding her head. "Do you know where she is? And Lucas?"