5.6 - Environmental Effects

Pendragons are at the top of the food chain not only because of their physique or their magic, but also because they are the most adept at fighting in diverse terrain and when they find themselves in familiar terrain they become even more lethal.

Arcane River

While near a compatible Arcane River, the character gains passive HP regeneration of +2 points per action in the scene if they are within 6 (ten) meters of it.

He also gains a 1d6 bonus to any use of Magic within a distance of 15 (fifteen) meters.

If a character is touching the Arcane River, they gain a bonus to both regeneration and Magic tests. Regeneration increases to 6 (six) HP and the bonus die is changed to 2d6. You can roll crits with these dice.

Antigravity

Antigravity does not cancel momentum. If the character is moving at n speed and enters an anti-gravity area, they will not suddenly slow down. Basic physics.

Anti-gravity removes the attraction of the planet, so nothing arcs, but if something, or someone, is thrown against the ground, it will collide normally.

It also doesn't reduce mass, so projectiles still cause the same damage. Only physical attacks suffer a disadvantage if they are made without any support more massive than the character being attacked.

It is possible to change the trajectory with wings or something that simulates these since friction with the air still exists. In other words, it is possible to "swim" in the space of an anti-gravity area. However, using this method instead of an impulse has disadvantages.

Trying to move in antigravity without a boost has a 60% penalty on the distance traveled. The time taken to move is also penalized. It takes two actions on stage to complete the desired route.