2.14.9 - Arrogant

Past:

You think mortals are irrelevant, with their limited intelligence and short lifespan. In your eyes, they're nothing more than trained and minimally organized animals. Hemataints are just animals that have stood out a bit more and started causing trouble.

- Add a point in Etiquette or Charm.

Merits

- Robust:

It's the definition of pride and conceit. Nothing compares to pendragons, with the most beautiful flower being a reflection of you, the most intelligent man an ignoramus and the sharpest weapon just a splinter from your claws or fangs. Gains +2 points in Control.

Or

- Fascination:

Pendragons are indeed fantastic and you are the embodiment of this. Wherever you go, you're bound to attract admiring glances and whispers. You gain +2 points in charm and +1 in composure.

Flaws

- Apathetic:

The pains and fears of mortals are completely irrelevant on the grand scale of the world. A leaf falls from a tree, a nation goes to war, it's all the same. Suffers a -2 penalty in Socialization.

Or

- Disgust:

Mortals are scum, a plague that should be exterminated if the Lady allows it. After all, they generate the Hemataints that corrupt all of Midragar. You suffer a -2 Control penalty whenever you deal with mortals.