2.14.10 - Iron Blood

Past:

His only family are the Pendragons. You live for their protection and unity, taking part in Hunts just so you can keep everyone together. You don't see mortals as worthy of your friendship or charity, unless they stand out to the point of becoming legends like the Pendragons themselves.

Merits

- Living Legend:

You never pay attention to mortals who are anything less than spectacular and can count on one paw how many there actually are. However, you guard their names and faces with all the care you can muster. You can call on a mortal warrior with Attributes equivalent to those of pendragons to help with a Hunt.

Or

- Caretaker:

Your own blood, the Pendragons, are your greatest treasure. You care for their safety and unity more than anything else in the world. You gain +2 Medicine when treating Pendragons.

Flaws

- Only iron:

Pendragons are your only priority, you Hunt to protect them, to make them proud. Whether mortals are saved in the process or not is irrelevant. You suffer a -3 Socialization penalty.

Or

- Overprotective:

You are overprotective. You'd rather lose a Hunt or sacrifice an entire nation than let a Pendragon get hurt. Whenever a Pendragon is seriously injured, you suffer a -1 penalty in Control, which is cumulative for each one that is hurt.