|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON THREE - SPECIAL EPISODE
"SKELETONS OF THE PAST"

Certainly, there isn't happiness without sadness, just like every other opposites feelings. They need each other and no one is free of them.

Believe it or not, we are all living in a constant loop. So you could only imagine living in an endless loop for centuries.

The only possibility to 'end' this bubble is death.

Despite many and many beliefs, death it is certainly a way to end a story and it has ended many and many.

Love ones.

Painful ones.

Short ones.

Anyway...

Now, imagine this from another view. Isn't it beautiful when we find the true meaning of our life?

Isn't it beautiful to wake up and fight for our purposes everyday?

Most of times, fighting for ourselves changes things for the better. We might think we cannot or will not, but at the end of the day, one of the most pleasurable things is to conquest things with our abilities.

That it's something Rosalind always believed through her life, every since she was little.

She was not only raised to be extraordinary, she was born like this.

Miranda and Grayson always knew she couldn't never be controlled. After all, like a true force of nature, nobody can.

Growing up and living her life to the fullest, she always manage to carry the purity of her heart inside her, something that many does not. Just like a magnet, people were draw to her, by everything in her, so she was always used to be surrounded by people.

As a young girl, she dreamed over things everyone does. A family, a great job, some adventures of course, but never the ones she got herself into.

Triggering her curse was definitely a whole new level of craziness in her life and if Rosalind found it scary and crazy...

Bitch, just think about it.

Marcel almost died from laughing when she started to freak out, blabbering about the possibility of turning into a Golden Retriever once in a month for the rest of her life.

Blame her, but who wouldn't freak out too?

She was literally living what Stephenie Meyer described.

Mostly...

And that was just a little, very little part of the amount of adventures and unexpected things Rosalind has gone through.

Right now, being 'dead' feels so different and...

Incomplete?

Like, she wasn't supposed to, but again, does anyone was?