|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE NINETEEN
"NO MORE HEARTBREAKS"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind entered the Compound with a scared-pained look on her face.

Lucien had bitten her and giving a clear look at it, it is bad, really bad. She knew exactly what this means and she was definitely not ready to face this, but honestly, who in the hell is ready to die? Especially knowing everything it would be left behind...

For the first time, Rosalind was scared to die. Really scared.

Theodore and Hope...

No...

What about Klaus?

Her family in Mystic Falls?

Her friends?

Her life...

It's all gone!

With millions and millions thoughts inside her head, Rosalind tried to enter the big house as quiet as possible, so she would just enter the nursery and cry her life off while trying to figure it out how to say goodbye to her own children.

Didn't work though, of course.

As soon as she stepped into the Compound, the sound of her heels obviously caught Klaus' attention, seeing that he vamp speed over her, causing her to gulp.

How would she tell him she was dying soon?

She could risk him to get himself killed in order to revenge her.

Hope and Theodore need to have someone...

"Hi!" she quietly greets him with a few tears running down her cheeks, not only because of Cami's dead, but obviously because of her own.

"Where were you?" he asks in a stern voice. She hadn't come back to the Compound neither was answering her phone. Just imagine the rest.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she speaks.

"Cami is dead" she whispers and sniffs.

Klaus looks stunned at this revelation.

"Lucien killed her..." she continues with pain in her tone "...because of me, of course"

"No!" Klaus shakes his head "you have no one to blame but me"

"He killed her because she was my friend" Rosalind insists "just like Aurora..."

He opens his mouth but was beat on it.

"I couldn't save her" Rosalind says "I don't even know what he did with the body. She..." she sobs "...she is dead and I can't help but hate myself for it"

"My love..." he was cut off.

"I hate it" she says "I hate this so much! I just wanted to raise our children together and maybe live some sort of happy-calm life. I just wanted to be happy"