|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE ONE
"ALWAYS AND FOREVER"

Set at sea at night, with a dark and gloomy mist. A canopy boat is shown close up.

[voiceover] "Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength or our deepest regret. This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall" Elijah says.

...Mississipi River, 300 years ago...

An abandoned ship is shown left in the middle of the sea.

"What do you make of that?" Man 1 asks.

"No banner, no flag. Floated in out of nowhere. A miracle ship" Man 2 says.

"Why is it just sitting out there?" Man 1 asks.

"Suppose we ought to find out" Man 2 says

The men are shown entering the ship, below deck. They walk down the ladder one by one holding up lanterns for light as we hear water dripping sounds. They have other men with them.

"Where in hell is everyone?" Man 2 asks.

"Deserted. Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. Take what suits you" Man 1 says.

"What do you make of that?" he continues.

He refers to two coffins.

"Open it up" Man 1 says.

Man 2 hesitates slightly, but soon opens the coffin, to reveal a daggered Kol.

"What the hell?!" Man 2 says looking over the body.

Suddenly a door is heard swung open and men start to get attacked and disappear, but it is unclear who's doing the attacking. There are wind sounds nearby as the men start to disappear. Man 2 is the last one left. He holds up his lantern to see who's taking his men.

"Hello" Rebekah says.

Man 2 turns around with his lantern up to face Rebekah. She is vamped up and her veins begin to disappear, as she wipes the blood off her lips with her handkerchief.

 She is vamped up and her veins begin to disappear, as she wipes the blood off her lips with her handkerchief

"Lovely to see such a handsome face after a long journey. Can I eat him, brother?" she asks to Elijah.

"I'd rather you didn't" he says.