|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE FOUR
"GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS"

[voiceover] "My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. Now, we have returned to find the city has a new king who rules with the aid of a powerful girl. They've taken possession of my brother, Elijah. A coven of witches want this girl for themselves. They seek to enlist my help, using my unborn children as leverage, though I suspect they have ulterior motives. So, I've made a plan of my own: I will free my brother, and reclaim the city for my family. Then, I will be king and Rosie will be my queen" Klaus says.

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

Rosalind was walking downstairs and starts to hear familiar voices from Klaus' study.

Stopping at the door step, she sees Cami sitting there writing something while Klaus speaks.

"Cami?" Rosalind asks confused.

"Rosie! Hi" Cami says smiling.

"What are you doing here?" Rosalind asks and Cami looks confused "What is she doing here?" Rosalind asks Klaus.

"She's writing my memoirs, my love" Klaus says walking over her.

"Oh I am so sorry Cami" Rosalind says apologetically "it must be really sucks to have to write about his long, long, long life" she smirks at the hybrid.

"I'm offering her a job as my stenographer" he says "she should be thankful"

Cami scoffs and smirks thinking about what she heard him saying before.

"You literally passed the last third minutes speaking of Rosie and unintentionally revealed all you feelings for her to me" Cami says and Rosalind's eyes widen, while Klaus looks away with a light blush on his cheeks "maybe I should be her stenographer"

"I'd be honored" Rosalind bowed in false reverence, but due to her little bump, this simple act was harder than she thought it'll be "Ouch!" she made a face and Klaus was quickly to support her and guide her to the couch.

Cami stands up, worried for the blonde, but also confused and stunned by Klaus' reaction towards her new friend.

"What happened?" she asks seeing the blonde sitting on the couch with one hand on her back and the other on her stomach "Are you sick? Can I help you with something?"

"Shut up woman!" Klaus snapped at her and Rosalind scoffs.

"Niklaus!" she scolded him and he smiles in fake innocence. Then she turns to Cami "It's okay Cami, don't worry"

Cami smiles and notices Klaus' hand caressing Rosalind's stomach and frowns.

"Are you...are you...?" she gestures to her stomach and Rosalind smiles, while Klaus growled.

"Yes, I am" Rosalind says and Klaus glares at Cami "Is there anything you'd like to say?" she asks him.

"You shouldn't speak with her about our life, we don't trust her" he says.

"That's more than enough!" Rosalind raises her voice "Firstly, it's my life, secondly, I do trust Cami, so you better stop acting like I'm incapable of make my own decisions" she stands up "Now, apologizes"