|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON TWO - EPISODE SEVENTEEN
"EXQUISITE CORPSE"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Eva is wandering around the compound, where she stops to stare at an old-fashioned painting of Rebekah on the wall for a moment until she hears the sound of the twins fussing and crying nearby and wanders over to their nursery, where she finds a werewolf guard standing outside the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The werewolf guard outside Hope's room has been killed, and Eva steps into the nursery to stare at Hope and Theodore, who are laying in their cribs.

Rosalind, having heard the commotion, enters the nursery from her bedroom and finds Eva standing over the twin's crib. When she sees the dead werewolf on the floor, she realizes that something is wrong, and her hybrid face comes out as she lunges for Eva.

"Get away from them!" she yells angrily.

She grabs Eva by the arm to pull her away and slams her head on the nearby dresser. Eva falls to the floor as Rosalind goes to check on Theodore and Hope, but before she can grab her, Eva telekinetically throws Rosalind back into her bedroom, where she slams into the back wall. Klaus storms into the room when he hears the crashing sound from his bedroom.

"Rebekah! What are you doing?" he shouts furiously seeing Rosalind groaning in pain.

Klaus lunges for her, but she casts a pain infliction spell on him. Rosalind runs back in to take her out, but Eva casts another spell on her as well, and she falls to her knees and chokes as Eva glares at them. Klaus forces himself to lean forward so he can claw a set of deep gashes into her thigh with his fingernails, which causes Eva to scream in pain.

"AHHH!" Eva yells in pain.

Realizing she's overpowered, Eva lets go of the spell and jumps out the window, leaving Klaus and Rosalind too busy recovering from her assault to follow her. They both stare down at the twins, who are sitting calmly in their cribs, completely at ease, before giving each other worried looks.

"What the hell was that?" Rosalind asks out of breath.

"I don't know" he mutters before looking over her body for any injure "are you okay?"

She laughs and rests her head at his shoulder, still glancing at the babies.

"I'm a hybrid, remember?!" she asks rhetorically and feels his body shaking, indicating that he's chuckling.

The babies just kept staring at their parents calmly.

Klaus is staring at the painting of Rebekah from several centuries ago when Freya arrives and joins him, though Klaus doesn't even turn to acknowledge her presence

Klaus is staring at the painting of Rebekah from several centuries ago when Freya arrives and joins him, though Klaus doesn't even turn to acknowledge her presence. Freya stares at the painting with affection.