|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON ONE - EPISODE FIFTEEN
"LE GRAND GUIGNOL"

...The Bayou...

Celeste, who is still possessing Sabine's body, has her hands tied in front of her as she leans back against a tree. Rosalind, Hayley and Eve stand in front of her, their rifles aimed at her, while the rest of their clan, still stuck in wolf form, surrounds her.

"So what's this, payback? Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you" Celeste says.

"What, and we were just collateral damage? You almost burned her and Jackson alive in that plantation fire" Eve says angrily.

Celeste struggles against the ropes to free herself as Rosalind fires the gun.

"Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy" She cocks the gun again "And homicidal"

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" Celeste smirks.

"No. We know better" The wolves growl behind her "See, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Well, that's not gonna happen here. I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me, and my friend Eve here will kneecap you. Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make it hurt" Celeste gulps at Rosalind's words "I've been nice with you witches for too long"

"So, what do you want?" Celeste asks.

"Back in the 90s, you inhabited a witch named Brynne Deveraux, remember? Marcel had her...you...put a curse on a lot of werewolves so they'd only turn human on a full moon" Rosalind explains.

"I see. Yes. That was me. Let me guess. You want revenge" Celeste says.

"I want you to undo the curse" Rosalind says.

Celeste smiles smugly.

Suddenly, Rosalind's phone rings. She sighs picking it up and seeing Elijah's name at the screen.

'I need you at the Compound' says the message and she frowns.

"Look" Rosalind turns to Hayley and Eve "We have the third word war starting at the Compound and for some reason I need to be there for the battle..." she runs her hand through her hair "...but you two stay here and get this witch to do what we want, because I swear if she died before we get this curse undone I'll hunt her till the hell"

She passes her gun at Rosalind and looks at the wolves behind her.

"If she tries anything...don't hesitate" she says firmly and the wolves howl in agreement.

don't hesitate" she says firmly and the wolves howl in agreement