77. there for you

I am at the beach house sorting through my stuff. I've been slowly moving my things into Jordan's room at the beach house.

I think Spencer was downstairs, but he hasn't been social lately. I didn't need to worry about him interrupting. We all tried talking to him but he's just over getting help. I hear a knock on Jordan's door, "come in!"

I was expecting it to be Spencer but it was his mini, Dillon. "Hey Dil! What's up?" I ask giving him a hug.

"Nothing much, Spence was supposed to hang out with me today. Pretty sure coops yelling at him," Dillon shrugs.

"Yeah, he's going through a rough time right now, you're a very understanding younger brother," I smile.

"Yeah," he nods.

We start to hear Spencer's raised voice from downstairs. And then hear him scream and a crash. We go downstairs and see Spencer fuming with a hole in the bookcase, "Spence what are you doing?" Dillon asks.

"Uh your brother just needs a little space right now, listen man I've been rocking with you for way too long. I've seen all of you, the good, the bad, the ugly, but this- this Spencer James, I don't know him and that scares me, Dillon go get your stuff, you too Ives, I don't want to leave you guys here," Coop says.

"Dillon's my brother, ivies one of my best friends! They know they're safe with me!" Spencer's voice softens.

"I'm going with Coop," Dillon says.

"I actually was about to head out anyways so, see ya guys," I give a half smile grabbing my purse and leaving.

Coop and I met up with the Baker twins at the girls place. "I'm talking whole fist through the cabinet, I'm telling you there's an underlining something there now like I mean I've never seen this before, he don't care about nothing or nobody including himself," Coop explains.

"Well what are we supposed to do then? Give up on Spencer? Abandon him?" Liv asks.

"Look I think he clearly needs space Liv. He's destroying things now, and he's ignoring his therapist," I trail off.

"It's not abandonment! He's telling us to leave him alone," Coop adds.

"Yeah I mean, I tried to make excuses for him to Kenny earlier but I mean the truth is I saw it in his eyes last night at his kickback, he's done with us," Jordan agrees from next to me.

"Well what about Alecia? I mean she's his girlfriend maybe she-"

Coop cuts Liv off, "girl Alecia can't help him or us she's been gone. She gave him a dear Spencer letter and dipped,"

"Seriously?" Jordan asks.

"When?" I add in.

"Wait Spencer loses the closest thing he's had to a father and his girlfriend dumps him because what? He's not fun anymore?" Liv asks the anger showing in her tone.

"Okay easy. She took a step back because she felt like she was smothering him," Coop shrugs.

"And knowing him he probably felt abandoned and that was his final straw and his whole downward spiral," Liv tries coming to a consensus.

"He pushed her away, Liv!"

"Okay why do none of you realize Spencer is hurting?" Liv asks the group, "this is the last thing that he needs, no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise,"

"I mean Liv, I'm not really sure what else we can do for him," Jordan speaks up.

"He's making it impossible to help him," I add.

"We can't give up on him! None of us, that's what we can do," Liv says storming out of the house.

"I gotta go, see you two," Coop nods towards the door leaving.

"See ya," I call out.

"I think your sister still has mega feelings for Spencer," I mumble running my hand on Jordan's arm.

He nods, "no kidding,"

"Don't think she ever won't. He needs her, not Alecia, I don't think Liv realizes it," I add.

"They will eventually, just takes time," Jordan mumbles into my hair kissing it.

Olivia being the person she is gathered all of Spencer's friends and family to be there for him at Miss Grace's house.

"Hey thanks for coming," Spencer comes over to me, "I'm sorry about earlier,"

"It's okay," I nod, hugging him, "we're all here for you,"

"I appreciate it, Ives," he smiles.

"Liv deserves all this credit you know?" I mumble.

He nods, "yeah that's what Darnell told me, on that thought," he walks away from me to talk to Liv.