42. friendsgiving

I was at the bakers with Jordan. He just told me that the doctor cleared him to play. "That's amazing j! I'm so happy for you!" I hug him. "Thank you babe." He smiles.

"What's up? You should be more excited." I ask. "I'm just nervous it's a lot of pressure and I'm not even starting for this game. JJ is and he could blow it and I might not even be able to play this year." He explains.

"Yeah I'm sorry" I mumble kissing him gently. "It's alright." He sighs kissing me again. He looks at his phone, "we gotta go babe. it's 4:30."

"Yeah let me get my cheer bag." I get up. We have practice today.

After practice I get picked up by Liv, we decided to have coffee at the cafe together.

We both sat down and started talking. "So did you get Patience's text invite for Friendsgiving?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee. "You mean her mandatory summons? Yes. Doesn't sound like passing is an option." She sighs.

"I'm sorry Liv why would you pass it?"

"I don't know maybe because it's at Leila's and we're all trying to find out way back to our trio." Liv says in a duh tone.

"Well yeah but that happened to me too. It'll be fine." I say a little doubtful.

"And there's things going on between Spencer and coop and pretty sure Leila and Spencer still aren't speaking all of us under the same roof may not be the best idea." Liv rambles.

"Maybe not for you but it'll be a good time with some popcorn." I joke. Liv looks at me. "I'm joking Livvie."

"Mhm."

"Look just think of it as a chance for all of us to mend fences." I say trying to stay hopeful.

"Maybe."

"Liv."

"Mhm," she replies.

"It'll be great."

"Maybe I'll just text patience that I'm sick." Liv looks down.

"Or you could put your big girl pants on and come and besides you'll get to see Spencer. Mhm yeah your welcome." I mumble at her.

We talk about other drama and then Liv drives me home and I go to sleep.

Next Morning--

I wake up to my alarm and take a shower. I change into a cute comfy outfit.

Later--

After editing photos I finally get the text that Jordans here and I walk out to meet him. "Hey baby." I smile getting in the passenger seat. "Hey vie." He kisses me.

We get to Leila's and we are all sitting around the dining room. Liv and Spencer finally got here. "Ooh perfect everybody is here. Um if everybody could grab a glass of apple cider bubbly and gather around the table. I would like to make a toast." Patience starts.

Jordan grabs a glass for him and I. "Thank you." I mumble.

"Ok so I know this is kinda awkward and well I had the most amazing time on tour but the one thing I was looking forward to was coming back to the village of friends but obviously there is some discord in this village regardless of what happend I know how much you guys mean to me and I know how much y'all mean to each other and I hate to see us like this I would like to start Friendsgiving off with each of us saying something were grateful for.. in this friend group so yeah." Patience announces.

Jordan speaks up, "I'll start. Uhm I'm thankful to Spence for having such a big heart. You've had my back this whole concussion recovery process and sacrifice your own football goals to make sure I was good so thank you for that I appreciate you, I also want to thank Ivie because she's been with me through thick and thin and I love her so much." Jordan wraps his arm around me and I kiss his hand.