49. senior prom

Today was the day I've been dreaming of since I can remember. It's Prom Day well we've had some unfortunate events as well. The school flooded but we resolved that and we are having a Beverly and Crenshaw conjoined prom I'm hype about it.

Olivia, Leila and I were getting our nails done. I got a light pink which is my favorite color. "So Leila who are you going with?"

"Uh just rolling solo, save me a dance?" She asks.

"Girl.. of course," I smile.

After the nails we all headed our separate ways. I grabbed my dress from my moms studio and drove over to the bakers. I walked in and saw all three baker men dancing with each other.

"Ooh look at you guys!" I cheer them on. I put my dress on the couch.

"You might need to watch out Ivie I might take your spot on that ucla dance team," grandpa willie warns.

I laugh, "I guess I do,"

They stop and Jordan walks over and kisses me gently. It was short since his dad and grandpa were in the connected kitchen.

"Hi," I smile.

"Can I please see your dress?" He asks.

I shake my head, "not till I put it on is your sister here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs," he nods.

"Okay see you soon," I grab my bag that my dress was in and head upstairs.

I knock on liv's door and see her already in her black dress. "Olivia!! You look gorgeous," I hug her.

"Awhhh thanks Ives, put your dress on, I loved the picture you sent me," she adds.

I change into my burnt red orange ish dress.

"Ivie Blake! You're stunning," liv pulls a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you liv," I hug her.

She helps me curl my hair and we do each other's makeup.

I open her bedroom door and walk down the stairs to see my boyfriend in the kitchen in his red tux on his phone.

"Jordan," I say softly.

He looks up, "damn," he makes his way over to me. "You're the most perfect thing on this earth," he mumbles kissing me.

"You look sexy," I compliment. "I also have your corsage my mom freaked out about me finding the right one,"

It was white and perfect. "I love it j,"

I put the one I picked for him on too. We then saw liv come down and took some pictures.

 We then saw liv come down and took some pictures

Liked by Jordan

Liked by Jordan.Baker and 759.8k others

Ivie.Blake: prom '22

- feel like a literal princess

16.0k comments

Olivia.Baker: probably cause you are one 👑
-> Ivie.Blake: girlll stop that's all u

Jordan.Baker: that's my prom date everybody!
-> Ivie.Blake: 🥳🤍

Leila.Keating: YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS!
-> Ivie.Blake: that's what I think about you everyday

JJ.Parker: oh yeah prom!!
-> Ivie.Blake: 😎😎

Load more....

Jordan and I left without Olivia and Spencer because he was taking awhile. We were all meeting up at the Slauson Cafe before the actual prom.

We arrived and everyone was there. "Ahhh you look insane!" Katie walks up to me.

"You're so pretty," I hug her.

"Where's Olivia and Spencer?" Coach Baker asks.

"Uh Spence wasn't at the house so we left early," Jordan explains.

He nods and touches Jordan's bow tie. Jordan moves away. "Dad that took me forever,"

"No trust me," he messes up Jordan's tie. "Now go ask grandpa to fix it, he'll love it,"

"Go babe," I cheer him on. Jordan walks over and I see the cute interaction between him and his grandpa.

Jordan comes back over to me, "you're so cute,"

"Mhm," he kisses me. "Hey group photo," Ms. grace calls us all over.

"In front of the banner?" Jordan asks.

"Yes perfect," Mrs. baker nods.

"Where's Olivia and Spencer?" grace asks.

Olivia and Spencer walk in if on cue and we take the group photo.

We then head over to south Crenshaw high school in a limo.

The dance looked incredible. Jordan and I immediately started dancing with all of our friends.

A slow song started playing and Jordan and I obviously danced together.

"I'm so happy we're going to college so close," he mumbles in my ear.

"Maybe we could manage to get houses right next to each other," I smile.

"I love you so much Ivie, more than you'll ever know,"

"I love you so so much too Jordan, I don't think you'll ever know either," I kiss him.

We end the night with the song "we are family,"

There was a pathway everyone created on the dance floor and Jordan and I danced down it following Spencer and Olivia.

It was the most fun I'd had in a long time. Jordan and I drove home together. We stayed at my place my parents were out of town and we had what a cliché couple does on prom night. Until the next morning when we heard about grandpa willie and his heart attack.

Jordan and I both went to the hospital to be there for him.

End of episode!!

Prom episode got cut short but the next ep. will be longgg because it's graduation!!! I'm so excited for it!!