52. beach house

I've been busy training for dance and other things. Which means I haven't been hanging out with my friends for a week. JJ rented this nice beach house where all the guys plus I think liv is staying.

I'm at my apartment right now at UCLA's campus because of my dance practices. Which means Jordan's been desperate for attention from me and the guys caught me giving him the nickname, "boom boom" and I guess they're giving him a really hard time. But besides that I'm going to stay at the beach house for the next two weeks.

I'm really excited and can't wait to hang
out with my best friends for the rest of summer.

I open the front door figuring they wouldn't lock it and it's unlocked. I see the boys all on the couch.

They turn at the sound of the door. Jordan jumps up and practically runs over to hug me. "Hi," I mumble.

"Hey baby,"

"Hey boom boom's girl," Jj greets me. I roll my eyes playfully. I give Jordan a quick kiss and then hug Spencer, Asher and JJ.

"How's dance been?" Asher asks.

"Fine, a little stressful but I have two weeks off before full time so yeah, have you guys been working out or-"

Spencer cuts me off, "no they haven't and they won't let me sponsor for this gym,"

"Why?" I ask.

"Ok vie, you know deals right he got offered 10 grand to sponsor for this angry hippo energy drink. He gets nothing from this gym," Jordan scoffs.

"Ok but y'all need the gym you're getting flabs j," I lift his shirt. He pats my hand away and pokes my sides.

"Sorry but you guys want to make it to the nfl or not?"

"We will," Jj scoffs.

"Training is not for a month," Jordan adds.

"Doesn't mean you shouldn't be working out and staying in shape," I tease and get up. "Where's Olivia?"

"With Leila at the studio," Spencer replies.

"Okay uh let's go to the beach yeah?"

"Alright," they get up and we go to the beach.

We set up our chairs and I lean mine all the way back to tan. The guys played beach volleyball against these old guys and by the sounds of it they sucked. "I can't believe we lost,"

I sit up and move my sunglasses down and then around. "You guys lost to 40 year old men? Nice," I say sarcastically getting up.

"Yeah we need to start working," Spencer sighs.

"Dude we have a month let's just have fun, I know it's hard for you," Jj sighs.

"Yeah we have that yacht party tonight," Asher says.

"I can have fun!" Spencer argues.

Liked by Olivia.Baker and 914.7k others

Ivie.Blake: just saw the guys lose to a bunch of 40 year olds..

29.3k comments

Jordan.Baker: we play football not volleyball
-> Ivie.Blake: still shouldn't lose to guys 20 years older than you...

Olivia.Baker: you're finally not at dance!!
-> Ivie.Blake: get here now!! 😫

JJ.Parker: everyone show up to the yacht tn!!
-> Ivie.Blake: we will JJ!!

Spencer.James: took this pic
-> Ivie.Blake: great photographer 💕

Load more...

We all went back to the beach house Jj rented and I took a cold shower. I put on a white beach dress and curled my hair.

I heard a knock on the door and I yelled a quick come in. It was Jordan, he was in a green button down and jeans. He looked sexy as hell.

"Hey baby," I kiss his lips. "You look gorgeous," Jordan sighed his eyes roaming up and down my tan body.

I blush, "you look handsome,"

"Thank you vie," he kisses my head and informs we that were about to all leave and that I need to hurry up. I put mascara on quickly and rushed out to my jeep where we put leila in the trunk.

"Bout time you got out here driver!" Leila scoffs.

"Sorry guys," I back out of the driveway. "We're you and boom boom making out or what?" Jj smirks. Jordan slaps him playfully from the passenger seat and I follow the directions on JJ's phone to the yacht.

"I forget who's sponsoring this party again?" Leila asks.

"Angry hippo," Jj replies.

"Well it's cool that they're throwing this party just for you," Olivia says looking back at her boyfriend. "You really are special,"

"Is Asher coming here he hasn't responded to my texts?" Leila asks.

"He had to stop at work quick but he's coming later," Jordan nods.

"There might be better reception on the upper deck," I point.

"Yeah let's go," liv leads leila and I upstairs.

We sit upstairs and talk about Leila and the guy she works with. "They were making goo goo eyes at each other the whole time," liv claims.

"Oohhh Leila!" I nudge.

"Guys we're co workers and I'm not looking for a boyfriend,"

"Mhm," liv and i both mumble.

"What!? Guys I'm serious," she scoffs.

"Yeah okay," I smile. The guys come upstairs and leila gets up to talk to Asher.

Jordan walks over and he grabs my hand, "my turn,"

"You've had her all day!" Olivia argues.

"She's my girlfriend!" Jordan argues back. I roll my eyes, they are such children.

"Guys I'm not an object," I speak up to their bickering.

"Okay you choose," Jordan throws out.

I can't choose between my best friend and my boyfriend. Luckily I didn't have to choose because Spence came over and liv gave up on me. Jordan kisses me and takes my hands in his kissing the knuckles of my fingers as well.

"I'm so happy you're here," he mumbles, "I've missed you so much,"

"Me too," I smile softly.

JJ's loud voice interrupts inviting everyone to his beach house.

I lean my head against Jordan's chest. "It's gonna be a long night vie,"