37. homecoming

It was the day before homecoming. I was with Leila and Vanessa getting our nails done. Liv and I still haven't talked.

The groups for homecoming are me and Jordan obviously. Vanessa and JJ, and Leila and ash are going solo. Which I mean good for them. Also some other football guys and cheer girls are meeting up.

"Ooh Ives I love your color!!!" Leila exclaims. "Thank you!! Jordan loves when I have light pink nails for some reason." I laugh.

"Thank you for inviting me you guys." Vanessa looks at her own nails. "Of course!" Leila exclaims. "Happy you came." I add. We all share a nice smile. "So Ivie have you talked to Olivia?" Vanessa asks.

"No, I left the night she came back it would've been awkward." I exhaled.

"Well you should talk to her." Leila suggests, "I know liv and I aren't on great terms but you two were best friends ok. You helped her."

"Yeah." I mumble playing with the charms on my bracelet.

Next day--

I got ready for the dance with the cheer girls and Leila/ Vanessa.

We all drove over to meet the guys at jj's.

I saw Jordan in a black suit with a red button down and black tie. The red matched my dress. "Damn babe. You amaze me." He mumbles looking me up and down. "Your looking pretty spiffy yourself j." I hook my arm with his. We all take pictures and I post one of me and Jordan:

 We all take pictures and I post one of me and Jordan:

Liked by jordan.baker and 279.2k others

ivie.blake: #1 lookin fine in a suit

tagged: jordan.baker

10,738 comments

Katie.Jade: u look gorgeous babe
-> ivie.blake: thank u gorgeous 💗

Leila.keating: a real life princess.
-> ivie.blake: 💖

JJ.parker: ur getting a comment from the future homecoming king!
-> ivie.blake: 🙄

Jordan.Baker: i'm so in love with you
-> ivie.blake: feelings r mutual 💕

Load more...

We drive in a limo to the high school and we all have a calm night dancing and full of laughter. We end the night at the cafe. Jordan, Asher and I are all sitting at a table.

"Ok this is going to be bad." Jordan sighs heavily grabbing my hand and looking at Asher. "It'll be fine." Asher assures.

"Look we are going to be hearing about this for the rest of our lives." Jordan claims.

"I think your overreacting." Asher shakes his head.

"Babe back me up here." Jordan looks at me.

"Okay yes JJ will be talking about this for a while yeah. But soon there'll be something else to talk about trust me." I speak up.