2. cheating

I woke up to an empty bed in Olivia's room. I rolled out and changed into a swimsuit and a pair of Jean shorts which liv told me I could borrow last night.

When I go downstairs all the football team is here. I say hi to Mrs. Baker and go and sit by Leila peeling off my shorts. "Hey girl!"

"Hi Leila!" I smile. Spencer also walks over sitting on the end of Leila's lounge chair.

Jordan POV

"Dudes hitting on my girl left and right." Asher said.

"Uh yeah." I said glancing at Ivie in the lounge chair with Leila and Spencer. She looked really good, he thought. You can't think like that Jordan, she has a boyfriend.

"He's also hitting on the girl you obviously like." Asher says.

"She has a boyfriend ash," I say in defense.

"Yeah and you still like her," Asher says patting my back and walking inside.

I glance at Leila, Ivie and Spencer chatting. I do feel a ping of jealousy but I can't. She's dating Jake and I need to try and respect that.

Ivie Pov

"Hey Jordan." I smile walking up to him.

"Hi how'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Good, you?" I ask.

"Same, I gotta go inside," he points inside.

"Yeah I'll catch you later," I nod.

Time skip- Football game-
Beverly vs. Chatsworth

I was cheering with the cheer squad and Jordan scored the winning touchdown. He gave me a proud smile as I ran over to the team with the girls. As I made my way to Jordan I yelled, "nice job QB!"

"Haha thanks Vie," he smiles giving me a hug.

"I gotta get going, see ya!" I smile giving him one more hug.

I say congrats and hug a couple more football guys and some cheer girls. When I'm heading to the locker room I hear, "Babe!"

I turn around and see my boyfriend, "Jake!" I run to him and hug him, "ugh I missed you,"

He chuckles, "I missed you too, now am I going crazy or did I see you hugging Jordan baker?"

I roll my eyes, "Jake he's a friend ok? And I hugged most of the team,"

"So my girl is hugging everyone at her new school?" He asks.

"Don't be jealous, they are nothing compared to you," I assure kissing him.

"Mm, you want to go back to your house?" Jake asks.

"Yeah sure," I smile.

"Mm great, you want to head now?" He asks.

"Yeah my cars here so I'll meet you, do you need the address?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I guess I do,"

"Ok I'll see you there,"

We got to my house and just hung out.