6. official

I was cheering at the Beverly vs. Culver City game. We were about to lose to the worst team in the division and it was not pretty. Asher and Jordan have been not working well which is weird. I wonder what happened between them, they were fine a couple days ago.

The tension was high on the field and when Asher missed Jordan's catch again Jordan gave me a glance and I gave him a half smile.

"Are you and Jordan a thing?" Katie asks.

"We're going on dates. I think we're talking,
but I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend," I smile.

"Hmm fun, I totally ship it," she smirks elbowing me.

There were 2 seconds left and they needed to make one last good play to win it. "Come on eagles!!" I cheer. They called a timeout.

Jordan fake threw it to Spencer and ended up running it in himself for a touchdown!

The football players and cheerleaders went to their locker rooms to change. I changed into a pair of leggings and a cropped sweatshirt before meeting Jordan outside to go to the cafe. He looked pissed off when he left until he saw me. "Hey, good game," I smile.

"Thanks, even though we played like shit," he tosses his bag into his car.

"Your touchdown run was good. You and ash just weren't clicking?" I ask hoping to get an answer.

"Nope,"

"You guys need to figure that out. Your best friends," I say sitting down and buckling my seat belt.

He just nods changing the subject, "cafe right?"

"Yeah we got to see JJ's wing challenge," I roll my eyes.

We arrive at the cafe and the boys were all acting crazy after the win. Olivia and I were just sitting in the side talking. "Hey vie, you want your sprite refilled?" Jordan asks coming over to our small table on the end of their large one.

"Yeah thanks J," I kiss his cheek handing him my cup.

"So you guys aren't official yet?" Olivia asks.

"No, not yet. I would like to be his girlfriend but I want him to ask," I explain.

"He will soon, I promise he's been head over heels for you since you came here," she assures.

I smile and nod, "thank you,"

Leila comes over, "well my dad certainly likes Spencer,"

"Your dad doesn't like me, I'm taking off," Asher comes over.

"Oh in your private jet? You don't have to act that way to impress my dad ok just be yourself," Leila advises.

"It's been a long day. The game sucked. Talking to your dad sucked. Your boyfriend sucks" Asher rambles directing his last comment at me. "I'm going home,"

"Asher," Leila mumbles but he just walks off.

"Here Ives," Jordan hands me my sprite, "you wanna go sit over there away from the chaos?"

"Yeah sure," I smile.

We sit on the other side of the cafe at a high rise table for two.