62. king crenshaw

Tonight is Spencer's King Crenshaw release. I was planning on going but I guess Jordan's on the fence. I'm gonna convince him though.

"Babe, did you see what got posted of Liv?" Jordan asks walking into my bedroom.

"No what got posted?" I ask walking out of the bathroom.

He shows me the picture on his phone with the caption of calling her a skank. "Wade,"  I mumble looking into Jordan's eyes.

"He's a douche," Jordan mumbles.

I nod in agreement, "so Spencer's thing is tonight,"

"Babe you already asked I'm not going, we're not in a good place right now," he sighs.

"So? Leila texted me she's going and Spencer did very shitty stuff to her. You can be the better person, and support him," I explain sitting on my bed.

He scoffs and I grab his hands, "please," I give pout my lips and tilt my head.

"Fine," he gives up, "you win, that little pout does way to much to me,"

I giggle and kiss him, "thank you, I'm sure you'll have a great time,"

He nods and smiles hugging me. "I love you,"

"I love you too," I kiss his cheek.

After my short dance practice. I got ready with Olivia before Spencer's release party. Her sponsor cancelled on her because Liv snooped through her bag. I thought it would make her feel better having some girl time. We haven't hung out in forever.

"Ugh I just feel so bad about it. She's not gonna trust me again," Olivia scoffs.

"You're gonna be alright ok? You can make things better," i promise.

"You're just so positive Ivie, I don't get how, you're a ray of sunshine, making everyone happier," liv compliments.

I laugh, "I'm not a ray of sunshine, I try to be but it's hard some days,"

She nods, "yeah I get that, can I please do your makeup?"

"Of course! Is Spence excited about the release?" I ask.

"I think so, it's just a lot for him right now but I think he's really happy about it," liv answers as she blends some foundation onto my face.

"I convinced your brother to go,"

"Really? Jeez they really need to fix things," liv sighs.

"I know," I agree, "they're family,"

"Are you positive he's actually going?" She asks.

"Yeah, he's meeting me here and I'm driving us all up,"

"Here blink," she holds up mascara. I do as she asks, "perfect, you look amazing!"

I grab a mirror I looked pretty good, "thanks Livvie,"

"Liv? Vie? Are we going?" Jordan asks from downstairs.

"Don't sound so excited," I tease walking down.

"I'm not, believe me but you really want me to go," he scoffs.