46. date night

I was at the cafe editing photos by myself. My friends were all doing their own thing. Jordan was talking to his dad about football and stuff so todays a me day until tonight.

Tonight I'm going on a date with Jordan. We haven't had a night out in a while and I'm pretty excited for it. I got my iced coffee and was sipping it when I saw my ex, jake walk over.

"Hey ivie,"

"Hi?" I ask confused.

"How are you?"

"I'm great what about you?" I ask being friendly. I was mad at jake when we broke up but that was over a year ago and people make mistakes. I could be nice to him.

"Good,"

"That's good," I smile.

"Yeah, yeah uh you're still with Jordan right?"

"Yeah, you have a girlfriend to right?" I ask.

"Yeah uh Claire, she's amazing I really care about her," he smiles.

"You're going to Coastal California right?" I ask.

"Yeah, where are you going?"

"Ucla, I got a scholarship for dance,"

"Nice, Jordan get accepted anywhere? He has a hell of an arm, he deserves a spot," jake explains sitting down across from me.

"Uh not yet. He's talking to his dad about it today actually," I take a sip of my coffee.

"Oh okay yeah, didn't you get accepted to lile NYU?" Jake asked.

"Do you stalk me?" I joke, "ha uh yeah but I wanted to be near family," I explain.

"You mean Jordan?" Jake picks at me.

"Yes him but my family and friends too,"

"Good, good yeah, well have a good one, I see Claire but uh if Jordan ever wants to talk about football or anything have him text me," Jake gets up seeing his girlfriend Claire.

"Yeah I will for sure, you have a good day," I smile turning back to my computer and editing
photos.

I decide after that to go back home and go for a swim in my pool. Haylee was over and she wanted to hang out just the two of us.

I pulled into the driveway and went inside. I quickly changed into a swimsuit and I saw Haylee with a bag of clothes in the living room.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Just some clothes I though you'd like go ahead and look through them," she hands it to me huffing.

I laugh at her and look through the clothes. I got to this one piece that was really small. Like really small. "Haylee is this from when you were a toddler?"

"Read it," she points. I turn it over and it says, baby smith coming 2021. (Remember technically this is set in 2021 right now, I think)

"No you are not! Haylee! You're pregnant!?" I scream.

"Yeah," she nods.

"Oh my god," I hug her, "I'm so happy for you," I rub her back.

"Thanks Ives," she squeezes.

"Who have you told?" I ask.

"Mom and dad, Carson, and his family but that's it we're making a post tonight so,"

"Oh my god, this is amazing. congratulations," I hug her again.

My Date With Jordan🤍-

A classic date with Jordan is dinner and then the beach but he said it was different so I was a little bit confused on what to wear. I decided with light blue straight ripped jeans with a cropped sage green tank top. I hear a knock at the door. I see Jordan baker in blue jeans and a crew neck holding red roses.