34. young & drunk.. in vegas

It was the next morning after the cabin, when Jordan told me he needed space.

I was doing fine. Well crying fine. I miss him already. I was finishing up my scrapbook from junior year and I had so many good memories to reminisce on including Vegas with my friends and Jordan. Looking at the pictures recalled my memory to all the moments that happened that weekend. Fun and very stupid moments.

Vegas-

The gang was all walking into the nice penthouse Mr. Keating got for us. "Yo, this really our spot for the weekend?" Spencer asks

"Yeah, you can thank my dad," Leila chirps.

"Thank you, Mr. Keating," Jordan mumbles kissing my head.

"Vegas, Baby!" JJ cheers.

"Never thought I'd miss state champs," Jordan sighs.

"State champs in Vegas, baby!" JJ laughs running up the steps.

"He's just excited J, give him a break," I tell him.

"Trust me, I am excited too, but that's all he's said for the last four hours, I'm Vegas baby'd out," Jordan explains.

"Well I'm so sorry baby, wait do you not want me to say that anymore?" I ask him.

"Mm no you totally can, because you are so cute," he gives me a long kiss.

I smile as we pull apart and then I see all of our friends staring and I blush, "ok me and Vie are gonna find our room, Leila don't get mad if we take the king sized bed!"

Jordan and I go up the steps laughing and luckily the first room we choose has a king sized bed. He starts kissing me, and we eventually pull apart for air.

"Mm I much as I love doing this, I need to change and freshen up my makeup," I pat his chest.

"No..babe, come on you look amazing already, we can ditch our friends," Jordan groans.

"We can continue this later, I promise," I smile, "now let me change into this,"

I go and pull out a black mini dress and show it to him, "yeah go change," he smirks.

I change and come out of the bathroom and twirl for him, "you are stunning," he mumbles pulling me to kiss him. "I love you so much Ivie Blake,"

"I love you so much Jordan Baker," I tap his chest. We're interrupted by JJ knocking on our door, "you two ready yet? We want to head down?"

"Yeah, we're coming!" I yell grabbing my purse and taking Jordan's hand.

We go down to our private gaming suite that Mr. Keating set up for all of us. We all start playing different games.

After an hour, I had to go to the bathroom, "hey babe, can you hold my purse? I'm gonna go to the bathroom quick,"

"Yeah," Jordan smiles taking my purse off my arm so I can go.

I go to the bathroom and before I can leave Leila rushes in, "don't leave yet, I need to talk,"

"What's going on?" I ask, "everything okay?"

"Yes, dude Jordan is holding your purse out there," Leila informs me.

"Yeah, I gave it to him," I say confused.

"He just told me how in love he was with you, I mean girl you totally scored," she exclaims.

"I know," I blush, "it's been pretty perfect this summer,"

"I just wanted to say how happy I am that you two are doing well after everything," she explains.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," I give her a hug and we both walk out of the bathroom together heading to the drinks to party the night away.